Hero
  • Tayac System

Tayac System Description

Tayac is a system near Xi’An space that is best known as the location of the Ark orbital platform. Opened by the UEE in 2800, the Ark was built following the end of the cold war with the Xi’An and meant to be a repository for universal knowledge as well as a neutral ground for diplomatic discussions between species. Though it has been used infrequently for diplomatic purposes, the Ark’s massive library contains a wealth of invaluable historical information.

- Tayac

- Tayac I
    A small terrestrial rocky planet without an atmosphere.

- Tayac II
    This large gas giant is known for its awe-inspiring planetary rings.

Shepherd - Tayac III
    Nicknamed Shepherd due to its proximity to the asteroid belt, this dwarf planet looks like it’s overseeing its flock of asteroids.

- The ARK
    Opened by the UEE in 2800, the Ark was built following the massacre of Garron II and the fall of the Messer regime. It was intended to be a repository for universal knowledge as well as a neutral ground for diplomatic discussions between species. Though i

- Tayac Belt Alpha
    Known for being home to a flyable art installation that was created as a joint effort between Xi’An, Banu and Human artists to celebrate the Ark’s centennial.

- Rings of Tayac II

NameTypeSizeHabitableMembershipDesignation
    STAR715263NO0Tayac
    PLANET7528NO1854Tayac I
    PLANET69513NO2459Tayac II
    ShepherdPLANET2611NO1861Tayac III
    MANMADE1YES2458The ARK
    ASTEROID_BELT0NO0Tayac Belt Alpha
    ASTEROID_BELT0NO0Rings of Tayac II
    Jump Points
    Baker
    Terra