Hero
  • Kilian System

Kilian System Description

The economy of this fourteen-planet system is primarily military-industrial, containing countless military barracks, training facilities, and shipyards, including the Navy headquarters on MacArthur (Kilian V) and the Marine headquarters on Corin (Kilian IX). This combination of military facilities and business makes Kilian one of the most important and safest systems in the UEE.

- Kilian

First Sister - Kilian I
    Part of a trio of worlds known as the Three Sisters, Kilian I is a hot Jupiter that shares an orbit with Kilian II and Kilian III. Access to the Three Sisters is restricted due to the worlds’ use as a Navy weapons testing site.

Second Sister - Kilian II
    Part of a trio of worlds known as the Three Sisters, Kilian II is a protoplanet that is in the L4 Lagrangian point of Kilian I. Access to the Three Sisters is restricted due to the worlds’ use as a Navy weapons testing site.

Third Sister - Kilian III
    Part of a trio of worlds known as the Three Sisters, Kilian III is a protoplanet that is in the L5 Lagrangian point of Kilian I. Access to the Three Sisters is restricted due to the worlds’ use as a Navy weapons testing site.

Magma - Kilian IV
    Highly geologically active with numerous volcanic ranges, Kilian IV’s unstable surface makes a dangerous workplace for those seeking to mine the planet’s numerous resources.

MacArthur - Kilian V
    Claimed entirely for military purposes, Kilian V is home to the UEE Navy headquarters and has the distinction of housing the largest population of starmen in the Empire.

Osha - Kilian VI
    A temperate world whose population is primarily composed of civilians and Citizens who are associated with the MacArthur Navy base either through employment or family.

Keene - Kilian VII
    Corporations eager to do business with the Naval headquarters on MacArthur frequently establish offices and factories on Kilian VII to ensure that they have a foothold in-system.

- Kilian VIII
    An extremely toxic ocean planet that is very inhospitable to Human life.

Corin - Kilian IX
    This ice world serves as the headquarters to the UEE Marines and is considered to be one of the most heavily guarded planets in the Empire.

- Kilian X
    A mineral-rich dwarf planet that is not being actively mined due to a dispute over its rights. The matter has been an ongoing court battle since 2941.

- Kilian XI
    A gas giant surrounded by automated harvester platforms.

- Kilian XII
    A lifeless uninhabited terrestrial ice planet.

- Kilian XIII
    A small dwarf planet notable for its unique smoky quartz-like surface.

- Kilian XIV
    A small rocky planetoid.

NameTypeSizeHabitableMembershipDesignation
    STAR696300NO0Kilian
    First SisterPLANET55105NO2524Kilian I
    Second SisterPLANET4152NO2525Kilian II
    Third SisterPLANET3490NO2526Kilian III
    MagmaPLANET4936NO1778Kilian IV
    MacArthurPLANET8519YES1777Kilian V
    OshaPLANET9815YES2527Kilian VI
    KeenePLANET3299YES1775Kilian VII
    PLANET7551NO1774Kilian VIII