Love it? :P
Hate it? :evil:
Reading the "introduce yourself", I know there are lots of active or former Eve players in the TA community. The game gets a bad rep, but I actually enjoy it. I have been playing for 14 months now and still haven't come close to finding new things to learn and try in the game. I know they say the game is full of jerks and trolls, but I've managed to find a really cool group of people to work with in the game and I think I might be lucky in that. That said - trust is a precious commodity in Eve so I'm not going to give out my character names or my corp name just yet...
So... If you like Eve - why don't you use this thread to "out" yourself. Tell us:
1. Why you like it
2. How long you've been playing
3. What you like to do in the game
4. What you would LIKE to do in the game...
I'll go first:
1. The game is complex, and unforgiving. The game forces you to look at blogs to learn what the eff is going on. Also it is too complicated to learn all the ins and outs on your own so you have to be patient and find people who can sort of help you get started. People who you can ask "Is this a good idea?" Because you will totally get blown to hell if you do the wrong stuff.
2. I made my first character (I have a few alts) in May 2013.
3. I like to trade on the markets, I also like to run incursions (Eve PVE large fleet Raids) and I also have some operations going on in Wormhole space
4. I'm just getting ready to get big time into crafting and also we are getting ready to upscale our wormhole operations or failplode failtacularly