Hero
Sign in to follow this  
Moroseth

Smite: Gods duking it out in a 3rd-person MOBA

Smite gaming session at 20:00 GMT on Sunday 8th of February

I'm a average-level Smite player but I mostly play solo. I was wondering since TA play so many games together if anyone was interested in joining me in this Multiplayer Online Battle Arena?

Untitled-1_zpse08223b9.jpg

For those of you who don't know, Smite is a free-to-play game similar in concept to League of Legends and DOTA, with a few key differences. Rather than a top down, RTS-style view of the game, players see their characters from a third-person perspective with more intuitive WASD movement controls, resulting in more dynamic, faster-paced action. (In my opinion)

SS7MKC0TrtM

MOBA games focus on teamwork and strategic plays rather than individual success, which means teams connected over teamspeak/skype etc have a great advantage.

If anyone's interested, just leave a reply! Alternatively if you'd like to download and try the game, use this "Refer-A-Friend" link so I get extra bonuses as you level up! (added incentive for me to help you learn the game too)