Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

Kartigan

Gamer Tags

Hey All,

I noticed there wasn't a thread for this which is something I enjoy a lot which is playing with other people on different platforms. Post your Gamer Tags if you wish below.

Feel free to Add me on whichever platform with just a message saying TA so I know where you're from!

Origin/Steam: KartiganX
PSN: KartiganX
XBOX: KartiganX

Havent renewed live in a year, but steam is: scotiacustom

Feel free to add me up.

Playing torchlight II, DayZ, World of Tanks, Eve and just got into War Thunder but im really bad at it haha.

WarThunder is pretty sweet! They just patched it big time too not too long ago so learning it all over again but it's a good time. Ill add ya.

Steam: Primas
League of Legends: Bodacious

Games I Play:
CS-GO
Left 4 Dead 2
PayDay 2
Battlefield 4
War Thunder
Team Fortress 2
Civ 5
Shogun 2
Warframe

Dont use my xbox for anything other than netflix and such at this point. Also as a side note I have alot more games than what I have listed, just have to re-install.

Steam: Primas
League of Legends: Bodacious

Games I Play:
CS-GO
Left 4 Dead 2
PayDay 2
Battlefield 4
War Thunder
Team Fortress 2
Civ 5
Shogun 2
Warframe

Dont use my xbox for anything other than netflix and such at this point. Also as a side note I have alot more games than what I have listed, just have to re-install.

whats your steam image theres alot of names close

don't most people use the same username for everything?

Not when they've been banned from playing for bad behaviour/griefing Etc. Anonymity is a cure for most in game evils..

Please also remember there will be some that Join TA to befriend and gain the confidence of others. "Sleepers" Then when an advantage presents itself, off they go with the keys to your hanger.

This is a very sad state of affairs for not only the person caught in the sting but also for the officers and guild leader. It can have a devastating effect.

Depending on the polices implemented by RSI and the guild this can be lessened and even avoided. I would be happy to offer any advice I can on this as I have seen it first hand.

my steam name is different because it is older... when I created my youtube persona, I changed everything to FrostyDawg24 because I feared my name would get tagged for having Redsox in the name lol. Now I love being Frosty!