PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 520w
Motherboard: Intel B75 Pro3-m
CPU: Intel Core 3570K Highly Overclocked
RAM: 8gb G.skill Ripjaw
Graphics card: AMD Radeon hd 7870
Sound card:
Hard Drive(s): Western Digital Blue 1TB
Optical Drive(s): LG DVD-Write

This is my current setup, now i was wondering, should i upgrade the hd 7870 to a gtx 770? (and get a better PSU)
Or should i get another hd 7870 (And a new motherboard and PSU) And save estimated €100

I am in a similar predicament between getting a second 480gtx or the 770, but I sway more towards spending the extra and getting the 770. Its more power efficient then getting a second card, and within 2-3 years you still have an upgrade option of getting a second one for around 150-200 when your in need.

Also, as TA said, you will only save about 60 because you will have to upgrade your PSU, and cheaping out on a psu is not a good thing.

Being completely honest, if you can avoid SLI/Crossfire in your build, do so. SLI/Crossfire can lead to many issues with lots of games. Wait till later this year when the 800 series Nvidia cards come out and see what you can get from there.

Being completely honest, if you can avoid SLI/Crossfire in your build, do so. SLI/Crossfire can lead to many issues with lots of games. Wait till later this year when the 800 series Nvidia cards come out and see what you can get from there.

Dont listen to Drevan Titan SLI obviously the way to go..... :P

yea duo cards isnt good for games :P I want duo cards tho for my work ! :P but yea i got a 460GTX overclocked edition by Gigabyte, and yea as suggested above im gonna wait till the DFM is released to see how it handles then get another card based on that, if it struggles ill prob move to a 680 or a 760 cant decide.

You are saying i need to upgrade my PSU for the 7870, but not for the gtx 770?

tbh i thought i also needed to upgrade it for the gtx 770 :)
If i don't, that's really nice

You are saying i need to upgrade my PSU for the 7870, but not for the gtx 770?

tbh i thought i also needed to upgrade it for the gtx 770 :)
If i don't, that's really nice

If you are concerned with the PSU watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajiN9aVOv4A
He has a 780ti, oc i5 4670k, with some other bits. It pulls 420w MAX, but he does say to not spare expenses on the PSU for headroom.