Hero
Sign in to follow this  
flamingcookie

Free Ship Giveaway - 03/02/15 [CLOSED]

Hey Guys,

So today I have re-watched the all the ship commercials (like usual), and after shedding a tear or two over the Connie exiting jump I have decided to give away a ship. - "Not a Connie" i may have a lot of expendable cash but not that much hehe.

So I am giving away a Mustang Omega!! - Woo!! *audience claps*

Too enter you must of course be a member of Tactical Advance Org and must not already have an Omega.
^^JUST DROP A COMMENT BELOW TO SAY SIGN ME UP^^

This will be drawn approx 2 weeks from start, Goodluck :party:

NOTE FROM 22: Stickied topic, sticky will expire Feb 18th. Enough time to publicize and announce the winner.

Edited by flamingcookie

Ooo, a little ship? I don't have any of those. Bah "don't" sign me up, i want it but don't need it. I've got a Banu and a Freelancer Max. I'm sure i'll be able to get a smaller ship with in game currency fairly quickly. Hopefully someone who really needs (someone who only has an Aurora? although its probably more multi-purpose) a ship gets it :) Thanks flamingcookie!

You can always upgrade it to a delta for free if you don't like racing. Or CCU from thereout to whatever you want.

Edit: for anyone reading this still, i was wrong, its the gamma :P