Hero
Sign in to follow this  
flamingcookie

Free Ship Giveaway - 03/02/15 [CLOSED]

when this giveaway I will give my Omega but not here, I'm going to post the giveaway in the rsi forum with the purpose to attract the best racers to the community , they must become members of Tactics Advance and they will have to submit a video proving their skills a a racer

when this giveaway I will give my Omega but not here, I'm going to post the giveaway in the rsi forum with the purpose to attract the best racers to the community , they must become members of Tactics Advance and they will have to submit a video proving their skills a a racer

Honestly it would probably be better if we just made some kind of in-house racing tournament, because
a) I don't think the best racers would join the org just to get a ship
b) they're all flying 350R's, so probably no need for an omega
c) I'm not sure people would appreciate joining the org as a requirement for entering the giveaway
d) recording and uploading video isn't very easy, a screenshot of their race/lap time would probably be more practical

Honestly it would probably be better if we just made some kind of in-house racing tournament, because
a) I don't think the best racers would join the org just to get a ship
b) they're all flying 350R's, so probably no need for an omega
c) I'm not sure people would appreciate joining the org as a requirement for entering the giveaway
d) recording and uploading video isn't very easy, a screenshot of their race/lap time would probably be more practical

I agree with Venn on the account that we don't want people joining an org just for a giveaway when we recruit we want people who will more than likely stick around.

My suggestion would be just to keep it in-house