Hero
JCvenny

So....what ship do you have?

I've posted else where about what ships i have, and want to get but i guess it wont hurt to post what i've got here as well.....

i've got;

Constellation
Freelancer
Avenger

I really would love to get a Caterpillar, as it seems like a rough and tough type of ship, and i think it will make a great support/recovery ship...

At the moment I only have a Aurora but I'm planning on getting a Avenger tomorrow and save up for the Constellation. I may get one of the Hornets in the future but I will see. I was a toss up between the origin 325a or the Avenger but I love how the Avenger looks so I'm leaning towards that.

1. Aurora MR (cause I bought the first package few months ago)

I think to buy :

2. Avenger
3.Origin 315P

4. Constellation/freelancer or any ships will be nice in the next mounths. Anyway, a multi-crew ship for the org :D

Drake Interplanetary Cutlass

RSI Aurora LN

Considering getting: Hornet Ghost / 315 P / Freelancer

Cutlass with TA logo
7dHLE1M.jpg

Aurora LN with TA logo
0u6Rccj.jpg

My ship progression is as follows... (if I had joined a year ago... OH MAN)

It was a day like no other, it was the day I first saw Star Citizen. It was March the twenty-eighth.
First pledge: Ghost package
1 week later: MISC Freelancer single-ship pack
4 days after that: the D.I.C. single-ship pack
1 day after that: Aurora LN package
1 week later: Avenger 315P package

I could probably melt down the Aurora and Freelancer to get a Connie but... hmm...

My ship progression is as follows... (if I had joined a year ago... OH MAN)

It was a day like no other, it was the day I first saw Star Citizen. It was March the twenty-eighth.
First pledge: Ghost package
1 week later: MISC Freelancer single-ship pack
4 days after that: the D.I.C. single-ship pack
1 day after that: Aurora LN package
1 week later: Avenger 315P package

I could probably melt down the Aurora and Freelancer to get a Connie but... hmm...

Funny stuff. I can relate. But it's only been since December 2013 for me. You're a old-timer. I only have 3 ships. I hope that doesn't mean that increases with time! :)

Funny stuff. I can relate. But it's only been since December 2013 for me. You're a old-timer. I only have 3 ships. I hope that doesn't mean that increases with time! :)

You've been at it longer than I have. I've only been pledged since March 28, 2014... so I've been in it for a month.

I was saying "If I had gotten in a year ago..." I would probably have a lot more in that hangar of mine.

You've been at it longer than I have. I've only been pledged since March 28, 2014... so I've been in it for a month.

I was saying "If I had gotten in a year ago..." I would probably have a lot more in that hangar of mine.

You're right. I misread that. My bad :)

I guess that means I've shown more restraint if you call spending close to $400 on a game restraint (not including the high-end rig I built recently for SC. Ouch).

You're right. I misread that. My bad :)

I guess that means I've shown more restraint if you call spending close to $400 on a game restraint (not including the high-end rig I built recently for SC. Ouch).

No problems friend! Haha... I've had the extra cash saved up for about 6 months now waiting to blow it into a kickstarter, so my restraint works more like a seatbelt in a vehicular collision. I am also updating my dated rig (GPU and Mobo... or may it was the CPU(?)... were already a generation old in 2011)

http://imgur.com/uUYk3pG

Lots of variety in this thread, would have expected more connies and freelancers. :ugeek:

you know honestly drevan, i would have to agree with you, with all of the things i've read about how the connie, and freelancer are the most popular ship and most sought after ship. If you look at what other orgs say they have. The ships they have the most of are not the freelancer, or the connie.... its ships like the 300 series, or the aurora. I would assume that is simply due to price, and that the ones that have the extra money will choose to get the connie. If you look at the break down, it comes out to about 90 dollars spent on average per person. which is way off from the price of the connie, and somewhat closer to the freelancer, but still short...