Tactical Advance
JCvenny

So....what ship do you have?

Currently representing in muh Aurora LN, hopefully I'll be able to find a few upgrades to increase its top speed, acceleration and the like. Longer term goals are a more powerful fighter, along with the Merchantman or some other absurd ship.

I've got the Freelancer DUR at the moment. I chose it first since I realized that any other ships I'd like after the verse goes live would need a source of income to get, so having a exploration ship that doubles as a hauler just made sense.

Secondly, I fell in love with the Redeemer. Just the idea of having a ship armed to the teeth, diving into danger while caring for and dropping off an elite squad of marines to assault a station or capital ship just gives me chills. :D

As for a fighter, I considered the Hornet but being a fan of the more unusual choices, I'm aiming for the Gladius. Plus, I think the advantage in combat goes to the more agile ship, and the person who knows how to control it. I would have gone for the M50 but it just seems a bit too fragile if it's caught unawares. The Gladius seems to fit a very comfortable mid range for me.

As for anything bigger, I think I'm going to hold off until the verse launches, mostly for financial reasons since I'm still not too sure of my place in the grand scheme of things and I can't justify to myself spending that much on a still unknown aspect.

Way too many...

M50
350R
Mustang Omega

Gladius
Gladiator
Avenger
Khartu-Al
Super Hornet
Herald

Cutlass Blue
Freelancer MIS
Retaliator

Starfarer
Merchantman
Caterpillar

:-/

And the Starfarer is the one I'm most excited about, for some reason. I purchased most of these after failing to get a Javelin.

Old Version

*Couldn't figure out how to delete the last one* Thought I would share what i own so far. I have:

Hey guys

Aegis Gladius - LTI XI'AN KHARTU-AL - LTI Origin M50 Racer Freelancer MIS RSI Constellation Andromeda w/P-52 Merlin Aegis Dynamics Avenger Origin 350r Aegis Reclaimer - LTI Banu Merchantman 890 Jump - LTI Mustang Omega AMD Edition Redeemer - LTI Carrack - LTI Mustang Delta Mustang Beta Anvil Super Hornet Drake Herald + Someone needs to talk me out of buying a retaliator

*Updated*

STANDALONE SHIP - Starfarer Gemini - LTI

STANDALONE SHIP - Genesis starliner  - LTI

STANDALONE SHIP - ANVIL CARRACK - LTI

- Mustang Alpha for package and solo, rest for Org play.

Edited by Reverb

I have a Mustang Beta

and all they other to come I will work for in the game, I got time.

I think I am going to get me a freelancer DUR when my wife is looking the other way :-D

Aurora LN is my only ship at the moment. Hopefully there will be some more LTI events. Would be sad to lose a ship at the get go, cause I don't understand the game that well (even with insurance).

Aurora LN is my only ship at the moment. Hopefully there will be some more LTI events. Would be sad to lose a ship at the get go, cause I don't understand the game that well (even with insurance).

Most ship come with insurance either way, a couple months at least! :D

-MrAndyRog