Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

Dan

PU roles Ideas

Hi guys, I created a list on Google docs that is a very basic list for some roles that we will be able to play as in the PU after it comes out.

Feel free to comment with any other roles or job ideas that I should add to the list.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SfDBMycbXet4TZ_bheVJLNOa1gqND0eWiUi95HKxljw/edit

-note the list was created from the current interest roles that we have on the TS with the help of the TA community 

Edited by Dan

inter org diplomacy (inside our own org)

outer org diplomacy (with other org(s)

market research (making note of what prices are what and where (based on player feed back)

department head (over see's a department i.e: trade, research, and mining)

that's all i got off the top of my head

Scavenging/salvaging

You will have physical wreck salvage ie breaking up ships in space and refine/shred in a Reclaimer. My thoughts are you break down the wreck with the claw and lasers then somehow mash these chunks to smaller parts for stowage and transport.

Also EVA component scavenging where you enter a wreck and pick through loot on board by hand.

just added 

Also EVA component scavenging where you enter a wreck and pick through loot on board by hand.

​as the point "manual scavenging i.e going aboard a ship and looting it with your character" does that sounds about right?

RESEARCH

bio-analysis and application (the study and/or use of bio matter)

planetary study (studying if a planet can be inhabited and what its made up of)

mineral analysis -if applicable- (the study of anything mineral based to find its worth and/or its application to other divisions)

planetary life observation (making notes on what life is on a planet, this includes but not limited to plant, cold and warm blooded life forms, and other organisms)

ENTERTAINER (more for RP)

Bar tender

dancer

waiter/waitress

bouncer

EXPLORATION

planetary discovery

ground based exploring -this would normally fallow right behind planetary discovery- (on foot, normally fallowed by a scientist)

mining acquisition (this would be as they fly around and come across a potential mining sight, they would relay the info back to the miners)

Trade

shop owner

shop supplier

market analysis (supply's market research with market prices from different locations)

industry supply (this can be done by both traders fresh from market or haulers. they feed items into industrial building nodes)

I've done my best to split most of the roles into the 4 main groups that we currently have in the org that are Industry, Exploration, Security and Community/Organisation. If you have any more idea's to add to the list or even changes I should make to the current ones listed (if they should be in a different group or sub category or have a incorrect description) please leave a comment or message me on the Teamspeak and I will add or make the adjustment straight away. Remember there are no stupid ideas.

I still have a couple of roles that are uncategorised (Racing, arena commander dogfighting, bounty hunter, search and rescue/medic, freelancer and medic) the current categories are Industry, Exploration, Security and Community/Organisation if you have an idea to where they should be just let me know (by commenting or poking me on TS) :P

murry cup pilot register'er

murry cup protisapent

murry cup host

organisation dietary coordinator (for the marines and pilots or when rationing is put into effect due to low supply) -potential RP roll-

multi-organisation event planer

heavy infantry resupply runner

drill replacement technician

scan data analyzer

scanner to drill synchronization technician

parts refurbish-er

node data annalist

planet side toilet cleaner -got to start some where right? lol-

shop owner

barracks drill instructor

infantry heavy mobile unit (all sized mobile unites are based off the armor being used)

infantry medium mobile unite

infantry light mobile unite

infantry reconansence unit

fighter pilot

convoy pilot

mining platform stations management

mining platform stations operator

mining platform general Technician

mining platform owner/co-owners

balk trade organizer

bulkhead replacement worker

weapons and ammo resupply, supplier

murry cup pilot register'er

murry cup host

i'm adding these as:

Race pilot register​'er

Race Host 

since there will be a lot more races than just the murry cup

Edited by Dan

Is there currently anywhere in the forum to add our current decision from the list.  Say a rough database of each persons job?    Also, where do I find the ability to create one of the forum signatures that you have Dan?

I can see that you found where to get the forum signature and as of right now there isn't really a place to display your job title apart from in your signature like I have done, if you need help i may be able to help you edit your job title into you signature if you want 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

MyImageName

Image Description 1

MyImageName

Image Description 2

MyImageName

Image Description 3