Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

Dan

PU roles Ideas

INFO RUNNER:

classified analytical data runner (referring to corporate documentation of funding/personnel or other sensitive data)

personal medical information runner (personal information being transferred from one medical facility to another)

personal/bissnues letters Currier (none classified information, but still viewed as personal data)

INFO RUNNER:

classified analytical data runner (referring to corporate documentation of funding/personnel or other sensitive data)

personal medical information runner (personal information being transferred from one medical facility to another)

personal/bissnues letters Currier (none classified information, but still viewed as personal data)

including your ideas I also added: 

- private information courier (courier that carries private/important data from one point to another usually hired by an independent e.g. private jump point locations)

and

- news courier (spreads news data from different parts of the universe making sure that everything you need to know about important things happening)

thanks again for the ideas

Edited by Dan

I did not see any information on Medical Professions in that document.

My understanding is that people that choose the medical profession will be able to increase their health bar / totals through stem cell research, be more efficient with medical tools.

Etc...  anyway just thought I would mention it.

I did not see any information on Medical Professions in that document.

My understanding is that people that choose the medical profession will be able to increase their health bar / totals through stem cell research, be more efficient with medical tools.

Etc...  anyway just thought I would mention it.

We do already have combat medic and the sar/medic category which contain most of the medical professions and a profession to increase someone's health/resistance would be more towards the scientist and genetic enhancement  professions rather than a doctor/medical profession which we also have

Customize all TA ship hulls with TA insignia or badge adopted by TA membership.

Thats a good idea although some guys will want their own symbols on their ships...
But If we were to do that we could do it so each department has their own symbol (military, industry and exploration) or just have a general TA badge/insignia for all ships 

I may have overlooked it in the Military Roles, but Troop Transport?

Yeh that would just fall under the pilot category, it would be taken care of in the mission briefing on what type of pilots we need for the mission e.g. 4 fighter pilots , 2 troop transport pilots and a capital(large) ship pilot for a raid mission on a pilot moon base. (there would be lots of more roles to be filled but that's just the pilot's) 

Base establishment (in hostile zones):
Discovering and surveying the best place (strategically) to place a planet-side HQ, Outpost, temporary or permanent base of operations for Tac operations.
Information to be kept top secret. Evacuation protocols, emergency rendezvous and contingency plans should be ready in case of a security breach. 

Base establishment (in hostile zones):
Discovering and surveying the best place (strategically) to place a planet-side HQ, Outpost, temporary or permanent base of operations for Tac operations.
Information to be kept top secret. Evacuation protocols, emergency rendezvous and contingency plans should be ready in case of a security breach. 

thanks for the idea, I added some new roles for what you suggested 

" Base/station Commander

• base/station supervisor/commander

• base/station head of security

• base/station security

• base/station medic/doctor

• Base/station vault/storage manager (aka cargo and equipment manager) "

Edited by Dan

Hi all. (Just a baby Org member here, so please forgive my ignorance, as maybe there is some form of this already?)

A Full Member LOCATION-MAP  / ADDRESS BOOK - broke out by Division.

It could be used as a quick reference since there are so many members now.  It should be the responsibility of the Members, or Division Heads (and not the Admins) to kept up to date.

It could have information like -

- Our Hanger Location(s) or if people have a "Preferred" Location.  I.E. "My Hospital Ship, or Lab is located on the Backside of Stanton 2A". "Orion ship 'MUNCHY' is mining the OSIRIS BELT ALPHA (This WEEK).

- A short note on the times that they are normally playing? (If there is a "Friends" or "Org" list in the game, that can be used to quickly cross reference those Members?  Teamspeak is good, but this could help set expectations for the MOB, and make it easier to engage.

* Finding members might be easier than I think? However, this could help facilitate finding Org resources and other Teams playing in that part of space already.  TIP: Or even when you'll pretty much be on your own there, and should maybe ask for help?

yeh this wouldn't be posted on the forums or anywhere it would be more of a trust thing to tell members where all your stuff is, although we will have org bases and such where members will hang out and store org resources

although if your just looking for fellow members the best place would be to go on teamspeak 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

MyImageName

Image Description 1

MyImageName

Image Description 2

MyImageName

Image Description 3