Tactical Advance

I would like to notify the rest of tac advance that the group has an "unofficial" owned epoch server.......contains loot tables..LOTS of ai, missions, building supply missions, 6hr restarts, admin hunt.....over 300 vehicles...including heli's.....adult admin. NO admin bases. and basically no rules ex. pvp/pve...it is a PVP open server. scavenging from vehicles for metal, sling load, LOTS OF STUFF GUYS!

new ideas are coming after the epoch 3.0 update. which unfortunately will be a server wipe.....but after that.......so much more is being added.........join in anytime just search in the filter for tactical advance and look for the epoch server! hope to see you guys in there! 

Sorry I have not posted on the forums yet been very busy with the server.  Well as of today the Arma 3 Marksman DLC is out and the Epoch mod updated to 0.3.2.   Since the released update today there have been 2 hot-fixes to the Epoch mod with a possible 3rd incoming due to a issue I found.  I am in the process of moving the server to a highly suggested provider given the issues I have with the current one so I will post all the info once the server is slotted.

On a side note if any of you have Arma scripting and server management experience I would love some help just drop me a line and we can talk.  We also have a test server at 192.99.35.113:2352 if you want to hop on that and see what I am working on.  I look forward to seeing you all on the server!

Ok new server is up but I had little time this morning so there is probably going to be kicks and bugs still.  The Epoch devs are pushing another update today to fix Marksman DLC kicks but until that happens you might  experience this.  Server connection info is 162.223.29.138:2452