Hero
Sign in to follow this  
Chimaera

Official Imperium Diplomatic Relations Communique

Enough with the makeup, I’m sure the lights are fine. Let’s get the camera rolling, shall we? This is long overdue and I want to get started!

Camera’s ready? Okay, good.

//Camera Recording Activated//

Good day, friends and fellow Star Citizens!

I am Imperium Sub-Commander and Director of Diplomacy Airen ‘Chimaera’ Sylaari, and I wish to formally present myself and my credentials to both the High Command and the fine members of Tactical Advance.  Some of you may have seen me walking and talking in hushed tones with some of the members of your High Command, or you may have seen one of my esteemed colleagues, Dragon-Knight, chatting with different members of your organization in one of your mess areas. While some of you may have also spoken with me in more informal settings, I would like to take this time to introduce myself and also give a brief description of the organization I represent.

As I stated before, my name is Airen ‘Chimaera’ Sylaari, but I most often go by my call-sign, so just “Chimaera” (pronounced “Kaimehra”) will do. I am an alumnus of the Imperial Diplomatic Academy on Earth, and I have served in Consular and Ambassadorial capacities for the UEE during a 20-year long career within the diplomatic services of the Empire. Since 2937, I have worked within Imperium, first as a diplomat assigned to the First Imperatorial Expeditionary Force, and then as the Director of Diplomacy once relations with the UEE developed to the extent that the First IEF was reformed into Imperium itself. If members would like to view some of our history, or see some basic information about Imperium, they are welcome to read our history located on the spectrum at the following location: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/IMPERIUM

Enough about me, though, let me tell you all about the organization I represent. 

The first question many people ask me is, “What exactly are Imperium’s goals in the ‘verse?”

Well, Imperium is, above all, a lawful organization. While we recognize the spirit and legitimacy of UEE law, we don’t consider ourselves to be true enforcers of the law because of our separation from the UEE. However, because of our close relationship with governments, we practice a lawful stance that runs in parallel with what the UEE enforces, along with more pro-active policies against piratical behaviors, while accounting for the realities that our specific position in the lawless regions of space requires us to sometimes need to circumvent governmental controls on certain kinds of goods.  As such, our goals are to maintain a lawful presence within lawless space, bring order and rule of law to lawless regions through anti-piracy operations, support on-going efforts against the Vanduul when possible, exploit resources and trade opportunities unique to being a lawful group within the lawless regions and, above all, take care of our own and our allies.

Yes, I have said “allies”. Imperium is actively engaged in diplomacy, much like Tactical Advance is as well. We have been at the forefront of diplomatic relations since the formation of Imperium, and have been signatories to the PACT initiative since its inception. We do, however, explore even more robust diplomatic relations with like-minded organizations, and we hope to see the relationship between Imperium and Tactical Advance grow closer as time goes on. To this end, Dragon-Knight has been assigned as a “Diplomat-in-Residence” for Tactical Advance, and I will also be prioritizing conversations with your leadership.  Additionally, you may begin noticing more Imperium people coming to visit your mess areas and possibly even begin doing training missions together, as we have found that Tactical Advance is one of the best organizations with whom we can engage in these activities.

Thank you very much for viewing this informational vid, and I look forward to getting to know you all even better as time goes on. For now, if you have any questions, feel free to address them in the comments section of this vid or forward them directly through to your diplomatic division. I cannot guarantee that I, personally, will answer each one, but Dragon-Knight will definitely be paying attention. Once again, thank you all, and salutations from Imperium.

\\Camera Recording Deactivated\\

Chimaera it is a pleasure to have you on are TS and i hope as you that the Imperium Tactical Advance relationship will grow strong  .

Welcome to all Imperium members. Thank you for the fantastic introduction Airen Chimaera Sylaari. I look forward to speaking to you and other members of Imperium in the near future. Roll on PU.

Thanks to everyone who has given such a warm welcome. You will see myself and some of my officers on Teamspeak now and again, and I hope you all enjoy popping onto our TS here and there to say hello. Just a word of warning: NSFW channel= VERY NOT SAFE FOR WORK...(or sanity).

Lots and lost of us mate. Estimate around 30 or so :D

Erm, Gamescom happened on the 17th - 21st August. 

I assume you mean the Citizencon, yeah I'll be there too with a fair handful of Imperium members.

-smallDK-Chris.thumb.jpg.1623e55cb4ba3fd

P.S. i'm on the Right when searching for me at the Manchester event. :x

Sign in to follow this