Thanks for the Donations

11 posts in this topic

Posted

To All Members that donate,

I wanted to say thanks to all the people who have made a donation.

It really helps and reduced the cost on me.     

A big thanks from me x x

TA

Posted

Only took us prodding you for a year to get the button, lol. You put in loads of work, you deserve gratitudes as well.

Posted

Only took us prodding you for a year to get the button, lol. You put in loads of work, you deserve gratitudes as well.

​oh it was well over a year pretty much since we stated people were wanting to add one but YA its here now 

Posted

​oh it was well over a year pretty much since we stated people were wanting to add one but YA its here now 

​Yeah, lol. I have only been here a year though. 

Posted

Can't really contribute much information or time playing, as I'm always busy. But financial support, I am happy to support with.

Posted

More than welcome TAC. A very worthy donation

Posted

I love the fact that this society has such an amazing supporting members. Regardless of the number that shows on the RSI on how many people are members, the few that are active on teamspeak and the forums show their dedication in not just supporting the teamspeak with bodyies or using the forums. The fact that they support by donating to the organziation itself to make sure all the maintence cost is not placed upon one person. I do not take any credit on donating yet, but I plan on in the near future to become one those of members that help keep this org. alive!

Posted

yea sorry i was a bit late to start donating, will send you a bit every month

except if im a bit low but will make a plan and stand on a street corner at night for a few extra $ :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...