Tactical Advance
Muk

E3 Mass Effect Details

Hellz yeah, I love the Mass Effect games (aside from the disappointing trilogy ending). I've seen some of the sneak previews they've done over the last two(ish) years and I'm pretty stoked to see what's next.

My main hype, however, is reserved for Halo 5. BUCK IS BACK, BABY!

A while ago I got a hunger for Mass Effect and some fresh reactions, so I started watching a let's play, and now I'm in a Mass Effect hype kinda state. What we have seen so far the game looks great and the (unconfirmed) info that's been released just makes my hype even greater.

Possible SPOILER follows.

The fact that the game takes place in the andromeda galaxy is really exiting as it means we will meet alien species that have never met any of the species from the milky way which we are used to. 

Edited by Fatie89
Spelling

Hellz yeah, I love the Mass Effect games (aside from the disappointing trilogy ending). I've seen some of the sneak previews they've done over the last two(ish) years and I'm pretty stoked to see what's next.

My main hype, however, is reserved for Halo 5. BUCK IS BACK, BABY!

​I'm looking forward to some Halo 5 info as well. Seeing that we will actually get to meet Linda, Fred and Kelly in a Halo game is going to be awesome as they've only been present in the books earlier.

erm... yeah... just a trailer that is in NO WAY representative of what the game will be like and the release date which is 18 months away if there are no delays. Great.

#nohype

I was kinda bummed that they didn't give us more, still the fact that its coming its enough reason to hype... I thought they were done with mass effect.