Arma 3 Friday PAUSED

29 posts in this topic

Posted

DUE to some schedule changed for both Aselwyn1 and Vry we are putting Arma friday on hold  please come out to the Arma part after the next org meeting. 

Arma 3 Friday

800px-ArmA_3_Logo_(Transparent).png

Format:

The new Arma 3 Friday events will take place around 7:30 EST. If this time will not work, please contact me (vryoffbtdrummr) or Aselwyn1.

Each week, we will host community made PVE or PVP missions. I will be making missions as well. This will give us the ability to work in small teams to accomplish a larger goal.

As an organization, we have organized command structures. Each event, one or two members will be designated as the team leader for the mission. They will be the ones leading the mission. I will try to ensure that everyone is a team leader at some point. If you have a problem following commands, you can gladly not participate. 

Every now and then, we may decide to hop on a random Wasteland server. We would like to have the same rules/ mentality during these events as we do during our PVE or PVP sessions. 

If we have a limit on player size for a mission, player will be admitted on a first come, first serve basis. (ex: if you are the 9th person in the channel for an 8 person mission, and you try to join the mission and take the 8th person's spot, you will be kicked to allow the 8th person to join) 

Rules:

• I, or the group as a whole, will appoint a team leader for the mission. If there is more than one team, each team will appoint team leaders.
  • All tasks/ orders given by the team leader will be followed and no player should try to ruin the groups experience by attempting to do whatever they want
  • If there are any complaints, try not to constantly voice them in the session, instead, talk to me or Aselwyn1 after the event

Upcoming Schedule: (this part will be updated weekly)

September 11th: http://www.exilemod.com/

SEPTEMBER 19th: Meeting at 1:00 PM EST, to discuss possible changes to Arma Friday format

I look forward to rebuilding this part of the TA org, I cant wait to start. See you guys on the battlefield.

Vryoffbtdrummrhttp://forums.tacticaladvance.co.uk/profile/1160-vryoffbtdrummr/

Aselwyn1http://forums.tacticaladvance.co.uk/profile/58-aselwyn1/

Posted

lets make july 24th a Zeus pvp with i guess me as zeus and will take teams to different towns allowing us to do some house to house action in kavala, and other small villages 

Posted

lets make july 24th a Zeus pvp with i guess me as zeus and will take teams to different towns allowing us to do some house to house action in kavala, and other small villages 

How about the PvZeus mode? there are several missions where the players have to defend or attack an objective. Zeus spawns in the enemy units and commands them. He is limited in what he can place, so its fair.

Posted

This would be really cool If we could get enough people, for the wasteland server could you add me on steam my account is grebez_ Thanks

Posted

Count me in, I've been looking forward for some organized ARMA! I'll try to be on for about 6:30 GMT.

Posted

6:30 PM GMT? Unfortunately, our events will be held at 7:30 PM EST, so 11:30 PM GMT. 

i should be able to start things earlier starting in september for europe if there's interest but at first the na time slot. but it is a friday so staying up really late is not a crazy idea ;-)

Posted

I see what I've done now, read the time for the info meeting and not the actual Friday event haha. I'll be working in the morning so I won't be able to stay up that late, I'll just have to catch whoever's in the TS when I'm about and see if I can join in with them :)

Posted

I may or may not have forgotten to pop in this time. Next week I should be able to join if nothing gets in the way.

Posted

next week every one please if your at all intrested in arma friday please come out 

Posted

I totally didn't get my timezones mixed up and come many hours late. Yeah I did sorry

Posted

Sign me up too, 7:30pm EST great time for me. 

sweet hope to see you out on friday

Posted

ATTENTION: 

I am currently working on a mission for a group of 6 people to play. Im not sure when it will be done, as I am still in the early stages of creating the mission. (assigning loadouts and weapon drops, ect.) I need to know how many people have the Marksman DLC, as I would like to use it in the mission. If no one has the DLC, I will try to find a way to get around it using code, which could hold the mission over for a little longer.

Posted

ATTENTION: 

I am currently working on a mission for a group of 6 people to play. Im not sure when it will be done, as I am still in the early stages of creating the mission. (assigning loadouts and weapon drops, ect.) I need to know how many people have the Marksman DLC, as I would like to use it in the mission. If no one has the DLC, I will try to find a way to get around it using code, which could hold the mission over for a little longer.

I don't have the Marksmen DLC or the Helicopter DLC

Posted

I don't have the Marksmen DLC or the Helicopter DLC

next time there on sale it would be great if you bought them 

also every one make sure to check this page before every even as there may be updates or calculations 

Posted

Exile mod this week! Make sure you have it installed. http://www.exilemod.com/download/

ATTENTION: 

oh and I rate this mission a solid 7/10. Good solid gameplay but needs to be fine tuned! Different area and no Zeus required :P

Posted

oh and I rate this mission a solid 7/10. Good solid gameplay but needs to be fine tuned! Different area and no Zeus required :P

Yeah. It will take some time, but it do plan on finishing this mission. It should be a significant upgrade from what I quickly set up in Zeus. 

Posted

Add me on steam brothers [TAC] Spartan1910

Posted

Necro thread alert! =D

I'm a big Arma fan and very much enjoy playing it with likeminded folks when I have spare time.

So, with this in mind, i'd like to invite all Arma fans to participate with me in a very popular and well established Capture and Hold PVP server I play on, known as EUTW, on a regular basis. Have a look at http://www.eutw.net/

This server stands on the shoulders of most other competitive Arma servers because it operates zero server side mods, ensuring great frame rate, whilst being ran on very solid hardware. It's considerably more stable and enjoyable than king of the hill, and a lot more 'military' than wasteland.

Basically, its round/mission based, with numerous map layouts for C&H on Tanoa, Altis and Stratis. Two forces are pitted against each other, and are comprised of a limited number of classes with gear selection from the standard Arma 3 options. Overall for any who've experienced it, it's basically Project Reality lite with loadout customisation and vehicle purchasing for the player, as equipment improvements in the round come from money earned.

It's easy to pick up and is a game i'll be playing regularly, so when i'm on teamspeak, i'd very much welcome anyone who's interested to hit me up and join in with me. Of course, planned 'event days' can also be done, although once a week on a specific night for me is unlikely because of life commitments.

Hope you guys are interested!

Posted

Necro thread alert! =D

I'm a big Arma fan and very much enjoy playing it with likeminded folks when I have spare time.

So, with this in mind, i'd like to invite all Arma fans to participate with me in a very popular and well established Capture and Hold PVP server I play on, known as EUTW, on a regular basis. Have a look at http://www.eutw.net/

This server stands on the shoulders of most other competitive Arma servers because it operates zero server side mods, ensuring great frame rate, whilst being ran on very solid hardware. It's considerably more stable and enjoyable than king of the hill, and a lot more 'military' than wasteland.

Basically, its round/mission based, with numerous map layouts for C&H on Tanoa, Altis and Stratis. Two forces are pitted against each other, and are comprised of a limited number of classes with gear selection from the standard Arma 3 options. Overall for any who've experienced it, it's basically Project Reality lite with loadout customisation and vehicle purchasing for the player, as equipment improvements in the round come from money earned.

It's easy to pick up and is a game i'll be playing regularly, so when i'm on teamspeak, i'd very much welcome anyone who's interested to hit me up and join in with me. Of course, planned 'event days' can also be done, although once a week on a specific night for me is unlikely because of life commitments.

Hope you guys are interested!

good to hear maybe we can have a chat when the next meeting

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...