Hero
Aselwyn1

Tactical Advance Shirts Design Input

why dont we have something on here?  they export ecerything once its designed from the site  they have a list of http://gamersapparel.co.uk/partners the teams who use it to export their good.... Could this be something we can look into ?

If we could get a partnership with Gamers Apparel that would be awesome ... here is their packages... http://gamersapparel.co.uk/team-packages  

What Gavin said sounds great, their clothes look like they are really good quality as well, it would be a lot better than getting a poorly made shirt that where the logo falls off after a week :P

What Gavin said sounds great, their clothes look like they are really good quality as well, it would be a lot better than getting a poorly made shirt that where the logo falls off after a week :P

teespring is high quality and is no dirt cheap i have used them in the past and never had a issue with any of there shirts i have 5 atm. the issue with gamers apparel is there quite a bit more expensive and they do the exact thing we don't want to have which is have stock of shirts that we would then have to try and sell. with teespring we don't print a single shirt more than what we have members ordering there own shirts

we cant do anything on the arms sadly but tactical advance on the top of the back does look really nice

If your going to out the TA logo in between the shoulder blades its going to look a lot like the hornet shirt RSI done last year 

Love all of these ideas! @Aselwyn1 since we have until july 11th would posting a design on 10th be fine? I know that sounds like I answered my own questions, but i'd hate to just post something if you already have the final ideas at hand lol

Love all of these ideas! @Aselwyn1 since we have until july 11th would posting a design on 10th be fine? I know that sounds like I answered my own questions, but i'd hate to just post something if you already have the final ideas at hand lol

yes posting on the 10th will work i will start drafting the thread probably that day but update it to what else thats been posted upto the time of the org meeting on the 11th where we will go though the options 

Here's a design. Its made to be used on dark colors or dark grey:

http://imgur.com/a/rGnWD#0

I think we'll also go with small plain white "Tactical Advance" in the back of the neck.

It needs a lot of work to be high quality, but I can do that work if people like it.

you think it would be possible for you to make another quick one kinda like that but with maybe some other ships so i can add it to the vote ?