Tactical Advance
HABU58

My New Render Factory

Mother F****R!!!

60348d1368470150-gran-punteggi-black-ops

That is one TIGHT rig!

Me want......slurp!

Dam... seeing this makes me want to upgrade my rig so much more, maybe I should stop spending money on ships and start saving for upgrades :/

I feel ya bro....just 2 more ships, crucible and endeavor then we can go sailing to the sunset!

Very nice! Its the same case I have my eye on for my new PC. My first gen I7 and GTX 560 are not up to spec anymore. I'm waiting for the next series of Intel processors and new ROG motherboards to drop... Hopefully soon.....

But very nice build. I like the custom water loop. Its something I'm going to do as well.

Very nice! Its the same case I have my eye on for my new PC. My first gen I7 and GTX 560 are not up to spec anymore. I'm waiting for the next series of Intel processors and new ROG motherboards to drop... Hopefully soon.....

But very nice build. I like the custom water loop. Its something I'm going to do as well.

Thanks! If you’re doing water-cooling then is the case to get. Tons of space for rads in push pull config and plenty of routes for tubing, even behind the mobo (which I did for the return). You can even put a rad in the empty space to the left of the PSU and where the HDD bays are if you wanted. So tons of options, which is nice when you are doing this sort of thing.

Let me know if have any questions about the case or water-cooling, id be happy to take pics of case if you want to see it in more detail to make sure it has what you want.

Thanks! If you’re doing water-cooling then is the case to get. Tons of space for rads in push pull config and plenty of routes for tubing, even behind the mobo (which I did for the return). You can even put a rad in the empty space to the left of the PSU and where the HDD bays are if you wanted. So tons of options, which is nice when you are doing this sort of thing.

Let me know if have any questions about the case or water-cooling, id be happy to take pics of case if you want to see it in more detail to make sure it has what you want.

Not for now, but thanks. I'm still trying to save money for it. It will happen this year. I hope that ROG releases its new formula or extreme motherboard soon. When this happen I plan on getting the same case, new power unit, ROG motherboard (extreme or formula), Intel 6700k and 16GB of DDR4 ram. And for cooling I'll start with the EK extreme starter kit (ek-kit x360).

Other parts will come from my current PC. The Graphics will be the last upgrade, because this will be the most performance increase for gaming.