Hero
Huniken

Citizencon 2015-Manchester

So guys, who is coming? I want to make a head count here to see how many of our TA members are going to show up in the event on OCT 10th.

I'm my self going to be there (Unless I'm stuck somewhere for any force majeure)  and looking forward to meeting all of you and the rest of the community.

I have bought the Tactical Advance shirt but I will not use it, I will go try to create something of my own as the shirt I got is a very bad quality in print.

I'm looking forward to buy a nice ship in the event when we get there, do they accept cash or only visa?

EDIT:

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS AT CITIZEN CON:

1-Huniken

2-Delogic

3-Akanoes

4-Decendius

5-GavinTaylor88

6-Lefty - A.K.A - Fuhgeddaboudit

7-Mark(Methos) 

8-Absurd Racoon

9-Ashers

10-Dropship/Ryker

11-JohnnySky

12- KingP1n

13- Ruffgenius

14-

15-

Yeah, lets get a list going!

Very sorry to hear about the print. I got mine which was of the simple variant and while graphic looked good, it was too far offset to the side. Looks like we're going to have to do something different next time. I wish I could offer to make shirts here locally and bring them over, but I'm afraid I don't have the time to invest in that right now.

I'm going and also staying in Manchester on Sunday, so I'd be up for hanging out and having a chat then as well if anyone's up for it.

Edited by Delogic

HEADS UP CASH ONLY:

Hey there, Huniken.

Thank you for getting back in touch with the crew, here at Cloud Imperium Games.

I was checking this out for you, and at present there are no plans for a concierge store to be available at CitizenCon. The bar will be a cash bar only. There is an ATM on site however, so you can bring a card.

One free drink coupon will be provided, in the single choice of house wine (red/white), spirits, beer or soft drink. The coupon allows you a choice of one. Further drinks will be charged by the center.

Since the bar is located in the UK, you will be subject to UK Tax and Law, vat is included in the price.

This should help clarify things, and if you need any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch.

All the best,

Kraiklyn

From Sandi Gardinar:

Hi there,
We are doing a tour on the 12th at 1:30 if you would like to join that?
Best,
Sandi

Very sorry to hear about the print. I got mine which was of the simple variant and while graphic looked good, it was too far offset to the side. Looks like we're going to have to do something different next time. I wish I could offer to make shirts here locally and bring them over, but I'm afraid I don't have the time to invest in that right now.

I'm going and also staying in Manchester on Sunday, so I'd be up for hanging out and having a chat then as well if anyone's up for it.

Nice I'm coming in on Oct 8th.

Edited by Huniken

i was concerned with the site but you desired to go with it. but ya it sucks 

So guys, who is coming? I want to make a head count here to see how many of our TA members are going to show up in the event on OCT 10th.

I'm my self going to be there (Unless I'm stuck somewhere for any force majeure)  and looking forward to meeting all of you and the rest of the community.

I have bought the Tactical Advance shirt but I will not use it, I will go try to create something of my own as the shirt I got is a very bad quality in print.

I'm looking forward to buy a nice ship in the event when we get there, do they accept cash or only visa?

EDIT:

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS AT CITIZEN CON:

1-Huniken

2-Delogic

3-Akanoes

4-Decendius

5-Gavin

6-Lefty - A.K.A - Fuhgeddboutit

7-Mark(Methos) 

8-Absurd Racoon

9-Ashers

10-Dropship/Ryker

11-JohnnySky

12- KingP1n

13- 

14-

15-

Me and my GF will be there from the Friday until Sunday. We are staying in the Premier Inn hope to see you all there.