Hero
Sam00197

Arma 3 ACE - We need more players!!!

Hello everyone!

Over the weekend I was properly introduced to the TA Arma 3 mod set by A.Greene. We had loads of fun and the tactical gameplay/deeper systems that the mod pack brings into Arma 3 makes it so much fun!

We need more people with Arma 3 to come and join us so we can do bigger better missions while practicing co-ordination (im talking 20 people jumping out of a C130 with a Humvee ;) ).

//UPDATE//UPDATE//UPDATE//UPDATE//UPDATE//UPDATE//UPDATE//UPDATE//UPDATE//UPDATE//UPDATE//UPDATE//UPDATE//UPDATE//UPDATE//

I would like to thank Sgt_Simple for all the hard work he has put in to creating the mod pack and the map!

For increased ease of mad installation, we'll be using play.withsix to update mods. This is a lot faster and less troublesome than traditional methods of installing mods. The following is a read me text to help you acquainted with play.withsix

1) visit the webpage: http://play.withsix.com/arma-3

2)(a) Sign into the webpage using your steam account or any other listed preferred methods.

2)(b) Hit the <Get the Client> and install the play.withsix client.

3)(a) once installed click on the following link. It will take you to the current mod collection. https://play.withsix.com/arma-3/collections/9pm7hYG7QkiOFJQXqthOAw/Tactical-Arma-3-TA3

3)(b) Make sure you are logged on to your client and the browser with the link opened. Then locate and hit the subscribe button. The collection will now be added to your play.withsix client.

4) Open the Mod collection [Tactical Arma 3 TA3] on the play.withsix client then locate and hit the install button (normally located on the bottom left corner).

5)once downloaded, you can launch your game through the play.withsix client. This will insure that all your mods will be active when launched. Last part is to run taskforce radio (TFAR) on TeamSpeak3. At this part of the help instruction, it will be easier to instruct users verbally, so feel free to poke any of the helping people listed above).

Please write your name if your interested and hope to see you soon!

Edited by Sam00197

Thanks for posting this @Sam00197.

This is just a friendly update to the readme you've posted. The mod set has been updated and we'll be using Play.withsix to update the mod content. (so the above instructions are now outdated). I've included the readme text I wrote on the TS3 Arma 3 channel below.

The new mod set also includes Taskforce Radio, a TS3 plugin which will greatly assist in practicing radio communications protocols which will be applied in SC. If you are unfamiliar with Taskforce Radio, I recommend contacting anyone listed on the Helping people listed on the descriptions on the Arma 3 channel on TS3.

The following readme text is an extract and can also be found on the TS3 ARMA 3 channel

NEW README:

For increased ease of mad installation, we'll be using play.withsix to update mods. This is a lot faster and less troublesome than traditional methods of installing mods. The following is a read me text to help you acquainted with play.withsix

1) visit the webpage: http://play.withsix.com/arma-3

2)(a) Sign into the webpage using your steam account or any other listed preferred methods.

2)(b) Hit the <Get the Client> and install the play.withsix client.

3)(a) once installed click on the following link. It will take you to the current mod collection. https://play.withsix.com/arma-3/collections/9pm7hYG7QkiOFJQXqthOAw/Tactical-Arma-3-TA3

3)(b) Make sure you are logged on to your client and the browser with the link opened. Then locate and hit the subscribe button. The collection will now be added to your play.withsix client.

4) Open the Mod collection [Tactical Arma 3 TA3] on the play.withsix client then locate and hit the install button (normally located on the bottom left corner).

5)once downloaded, you can launch your game through the play.withsix client. This will insure that all your mods will be active when launched. Last part is to run taskforce radio (TFAR) on TeamSpeak3. At this part of the help instruction, it will be easier to instruct users verbally, so feel free to poke any of the helping people listed above).