Tactical Advance
Sign in to follow this  
Forcez

Project... on semi-hold!

Hey, 

Case: Corsair 900D + Corsair Link Cooling & Lightning  Front intake 3x Noctua, Back Exhaust 1x Noctua 
PSU: Corsair AX860i Individually sleeved  cables.
Motherboard: Z78 G1 Sniper 5 
CPU: 4770k + Corsair H110 Noctua push-pull
RAM: Corsair Dominator 32GB 2400MHz CL10 Light bar upgrade.
Graphics card: GTX 780 (Placeholder. Add aio water cooling?)
Sound card: External / onboard
Hard Drive(s): OCZ Revodrive 3 120GB, Samsung Pro 840 500GB, WD Green 3TB
Optical Drive(s): Peripheral 

Monitor: Change imminent, Samsung 40" 3D TV 
Speakers: Steelseries Wireless H, Wharfedale Diamond 10.7 , Advance Acoustics X-i60

Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64bit

Can't make up mind with Keyboard and mouse. Waiting for cherry switch sampler kit. Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD, Saitek Rat 5 and 9, Steelseries wow cataclysm, Logitech G700s (Probably forgot something)  KB: Razer DeathStalker Ultimate, Cyborg 5 died on secondary PC.

mainpc.thumb.jpg.8366c5c2cedbffb94c584d2

Hey, Nice Ducky.

I've been thinking about stealth printed keycaps (Image below is CoolerMaster keyboard) 

I should have my switch tester/numpad (image below CM) at the end of the week ideally. 

Haven't decided to go premade with volume control, macros, etc. Or go full Custom.

Btw, 2 months later I bought the fans, noctua came out with black ones/industrial. 

stealth_phantom_keycaps.png

MD-10809_20150827154236_42d979cfafd4b088

They aren't painted keys, rather different ABS injection molded with a different colour. Also the green colour is from back lighting. 

You can pick and choose back lighting colours and then choose the key colour to match. Here are some keys http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/info_30406.html

The white ones on mine where the hardest to find, got em on ebay from far east as they sell out straight away due to them being back lit compatible (laser cut character for light to pass through, not solid).

Here are some examples https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=custom+ducky+keyboard&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAmoVChMImv6Osa7TyAIVQjkUCh2lJAUQ&biw=1777&bih=861&dpr=0.9

I really like the orange and grey combo of this one :) 

f9848c94_P1010194.jpeg

Edited by AnglerFish
Error

Recieved my tester. 

Thinking to go Corsair K70 with Brown switches. 

Although I do really like clicky switches aswell so thinking to get another one (custom) for second pc (work) with Blues or Greens.