Tactical Advance
Genm

My wallet is happy the sale is almost over

Since I saw that an unmelt button is coming, I melted my BMM and Hull-A.

Grabbed 2 Archimedes and CCued one of them to a stalker. Kept the other one as a tender for my 890 Jump.

Bought a Crucible. Also I bought all the merchandise in the store such as the constellation model and shirts.

Waiting in the mail for my SQ42 travel mug, haven't arrived yet :/

Next I REALLY need to unmelt my ships.....that wing commander/completionist package will have to wait.

Well I picked almost everything that I didn't have before (obviously melting a lot) to get my final decisions during the alpha. For practice in the 0.20 I'm keeping the Tail, the phoenix, the cutlass blue , the 350r ,SH and the Gladiator. and all the the ships with packages and of course my Carrack. KaRRaK.

I just bought into Star Citizen with this sale. All together, I've purchased an avenger titan (with LTI) and ccu'd that to an avenger stalker (so I can use it). I then purchased one of the discounted aurora starting packages, and an Archimedes for the LTI. I also purchased 2 ccu's to hold onto for the future, one from the constellation taurus to the super hornet, and one from the superhornet to the Saber (which I can't wait to fly). I also purchased about 100 of the free ccu's so I can try out a bunch of ships later. I was going to try to limit myself to spending no more than $75 on Star Citizen per month, clearly this month I've failed T_T

I just bought into Star Citizen with this sale. All together, I've purchased an avenger titan (with LTI) and ccu'd that to an avenger stalker (so I can use it). I then purchased one of the discounted aurora starting packages, and an Archimedes for the LTI. I also purchased 2 ccu's to hold onto for the future, one from the constellation taurus to the super hornet, and one from the superhornet to the Saber (which I can't wait to fly). I also purchased about 100 of the free ccu's so I can try out a bunch of ships later. I was going to try to limit myself to spending no more than $75 on Star Citizen per month, clearly this month I've failed T_T

well welcome to the money sucking beat that is star citizen ;-)

It's not over yet fellas....End of year sale incoming thanks to EU price hikes! I for one am super happy with the announcement cause now anything I end up buying (Carrack most likely) will forever be known as a Xmas present to myself and come with ZERO guilt attached :P