Hero
MaK0

SC Alpha 2.0 solo playable for everyone!

So I tried this a couple days ago and got stuck at the part of downloading Is program.  I could not get Mega to download the program to my browser and I refused to download their app.  Do you know of any other way of getting it?  Otherwise it doesn't look too hard and id love to try it.

So I tried this a couple days ago and got stuck at the part of downloading Is program.  I could not get Mega to download the program to my browser and I refused to download their app.  Do you know of any other way of getting it?  Otherwise it doesn't look too hard and id love to try it.

Hmm, I'll look into it, may be a browser issue, chrome works fine at least. Maybe I can attach the files to the post here.
Edit: I've now attached the main items to the top post.

Edited by MaK0

Just to check in, took about 10 hours to download everything but totally works and haven't crashed once, awesome. 

Edit:  Forgot to mention that aAnyone who doesn't have access but wants to mess around in the PU single player style should give it a try also

Edited by Genm
Words

Just to check in, took about 10 hours to download everything but totally works and haven't crashed once, awesome. 

Edit:  Forgot to mention that aAnyone who doesn't have access but wants to mess around in the PU single player style should give it a try also

Good to hear you're enjoying it!

Thanks for the post!!! This will give me a way of playing it without being in the PTU with the added bonus of no griefing and great stability. :-D

Dammit I'm stuck at work for like 8 hours!!!!

Can you launch into Murray Cup?

Form the videos I have seen of it I don't see why not.

I will give it a go and let you know when it has downloaded.

Dammit I'm stuck at work for like 8 hours!!!!

Can you launch into Murray Cup?

Just checked, yes you can, even without using CheatEngine (maybe only if not using CE).

Been playing on it for hours this afternoon and having a lot of fun. :)

Just need to get used to coming out of super cruse sooner..... I keep crashing into things. xD

Yeah, it takes quite some time to slow down when coming from full cruise speed, it takes some getting used to.

Heres the latest patch SC.txt file for offline mode.  Havent tested it myself so use at your own risk.

sc.txt

Thanks, will test if it works, then update the main post. Should only take a few mins.

Edit: new file works, we can see where we're jumping to again :) updated main post with new file
Edit2: Patch g is out, checking if it works with new sc file, will update when confirmed.
Edit3: G works, post updated.
Edit4: H works, post updated.

Edited by MaK0