Hero
Sign in to follow this  
Zyrael

Excellent 23.8" Asus IPS monitor $134.99

I closely examine all my inbox deals every day to find ACTUAL good deals on quality products. I let friends and whatnot know about the good ones, so they can purchase smart. This is one of those deals.

Normally 229.99, I've told people not to purchase it above 179.99. It's 134.99 today HERE with coupon code: EMCPFPB22

For those who don't know. Asus is a premium product maker. And IPS is a HUGE leap forward in color quality and viewing angles over what is considered "normal" LCD that is TN. Seeing something on an IPS is like seeing it for the first time.

It's a limit 2 per customer deal, so you can't get a triple monitor all at once unless you have a spouse/gf to help you.

Hope it helps a couple of yall.

I will!

Sorry that most of my deals will primarily apply to US residents.

BUT I recommend you get the chrome extension Hover Hound. It will compare prices on Newegg to Amazon for you. MANY times if a product goes on sale on one it will for the other. Usually a push for a sale actually comes from the manufacturer trying to clear inventory so they can make their next iterative upgrade to the product line. Like the end of a car model year, it's the best time to buy.

I will!

Sorry that most of my deals will primarily apply to US residents.

BUT I recommend you get the chrome extension Hover Hound. It will compare prices on Newegg to Amazon for you. MANY times if a product goes on sale on one it will for the other. Usually a push for a sale actually comes from the manufacturer trying to clear inventory so they can make their next iterative upgrade to the product line. Like the end of a car model year, it's the best time to buy.

Oh that's awesome. Will definitely do that :)

I'm holding on for the Asus ROG swift which is due out soon(ish), it's looking to be quite a beast at 27" as I find the smaller 23's errr a little small, it's not an IPS but is 120hz, 1440p & G-sync compliant.

I'm holding on for the Asus ROG swift which is due out soon(ish), it's looking to be quite a beast at 27" as I find the smaller 23's errr a little small, it's not an IPS but is 120hz, 1440p & G-sync compliant.

There's a solution for every price, but I might have to look into this monitor you speak of. I'm holding out to get a triple G-sync set up myself.