Hero
Sign in to follow this  
WhiteRabbid

Few questions ...

Hi guys,

so I thought that when I'm now part of a such big community, that there should be someone to help me answer few of my (I hope not too dumb) questions.

First of all, I have an Aurora LX and I can't leave my bed and even cockpit. Tried to look at the doors but I can't move my head when lying. Default button F does not help as expected :) The second question is that I have Saitek Black Widow flightstick and it served me really well in many games. But I can't find any info about it used for Star Citizen. I was looking at configuration of controlers in game but I did not found profile for it. Do you have some info if there will be support for this flightstick? Is there someone who has it too and he is using it? How to properly configure it ingame? :) Any help really appreciated and I hope there are no such questions already ... :)

Well have a nice day and thank you for helping me :)

To leave your cockpit or bed or anything you are sitting hit ctrl+F

I'm not sure about the flight stick though, sorry

Thanks a lot that will definitely help man :) will try when I get home from work :) about the flighstick I know I can configure it myself but well, its better to have some advices :)

You'll probably need to configure the stick within Star Citizen,  by default SC loads a setup for an average joystick.   You can go into the options and change the settings specifically for this.

Well there are some presets for few types of flightsticks but not for my. Seems like I have to set it up myself from the scratch :/