Hero
Faolan

Tactical Advance bases

Hello everyone!

So I have been thinking about this for abit and I looked around our forum for anything about it, but what is our Org going to be doing for bases and the such. Will we be taking a space station for a hub of org activity, or is it possible to have a building on terra that we use as a headquarters? I'm sure we have an operation planned, but I'd still like to know what everyone thinks/knows about the topic of org bases.

I would like to take the Pyro system and the space station for the Org. But that just what I been saying. I don't know if they have plans as I am just a member and not a officer. They have better ideas of their own that be well worked out by the time the PU go live. We find out when the time comes closer and they know more about how things in the game will work. Good thing come to those who wait.

I mean I think heard somewhere orgs can have some sort of impact or control on space stations, so I'm wondering if TAC will try to set one up as a hub for central operations, since it will be very hectic once the game nears release.

I haven't heard of any plans for TA with regards to this either, but I would chalk that up to details about territory control being virtually nonexistent at the moment. I think its safe to say that TA will want territory/bases to call its own, be it mining fields, planets, space stations, buildings, gigantic persistent space-carriers, etc. but until we know the cost/benefits of acquiring and maintaining such territories, its difficult to plan. 

its going to be trail and error for everything we do in the alpha, hopefully while we make our errors in the alpha it lets us get a good idea and plan for what we are going to do in the beta and its too soon to make any decent plans as the game is still in early development and we do know how most of the game mechanics will work for sure although we can mark any points of interest we find in the starmap for our exploration guys to check out in the alpha and in the end it will most likely be up to them and the heads of the council to decided on base locations and all that stuff.

Edited by Dan