Tt Hamburg 530W ATX23
Asus BC-12D1ST 12x SA BD bk B
Asus B85M-E B85 RG SA
MS Windows 8 64b
Club3GB D5 X HD7950 Royal King R
WD 2TB WD20NPVX Green 15mm 5400 SA3
D316GB 1333-999 BlDrag K2 GEI
Int Core i7-4770 3400 1150 BOX

Zyph you have some odd priorities in the build.

That is a very current CPU... tho not overclockable. You could have gotten a last gen (ivy) K series cheaper and gotten more power.

But then the low end power supply is a weird choice, good GPUs (which we know SC is more dependent on than the CPU) will overwhelm 530w fast.

You did get the 64bit OS tho, good work there.

Zyph you have some odd priorities in the build.

That is a very current CPU... tho not overclockable. You could have gotten a last gen (ivy) K series cheaper and gotten more power.

But then the low end power supply is a weird choice, good GPUs (which we know SC is more dependent on than the CPU) will overwhelm 530w fast.

You did get the 64bit OS tho, good work there.

Odd thats my middle name, so yeah i got the CPU because it was rated very well on the site i got it from. And to tell you the truth i is the best one i ever had. Yes its not overclockable butt it handles heavy programs like a dream so its not super nessesary to overclock. i never had any slowdowns yet and i tend to play heavy games. O and the powersupply is a compremise i made cause i used to have 1200 watt but that was just silly so i got this one and see howfar it will take me and its a easy part to upgrade if its not handeling it anymore