Tactical Advance
Sign in to follow this  
TheGreatJaggia

What is the Company's political position going to be?

What political position will we have i.e will we be working on the outskirts of the galaxy in the more dangerous regions, or in the safe center of the UEE, because this will efect what kind of jobs we need (e.g.; if in the safe areas of space we will need less security, whereas on the edge of the galaxy we will need more patrols)
Also will we be more on the competitive side of economy where we try and beat all other orgs. in our area of work, OR will we be more working together to achieve the best then split the profit.? Because if we make enemies we are going to need more interceptors, police, patrols and if it gets out of hand and turns into an org. war what will we do? Will we do the classic Hornets vs. Hornets battle or more of the sly privateering under an affiliate org. specificly for that purpose (only to that company of course) so it would hinder their trade abilties >> cutting of their supplies >> rendering them useless (basicly putting them under siege).
This is just a question I've had over the last few days so yeah :)

I don’t think it is as much as a political position as much as what is our physical location in the verse. For now I don’t think we know where we will land. That said we for sure will or could be spread out all over. But where TA decides to place our base of operations HQ or a space station or on a planet… I am sure he has an Idea of where he would like it to be and where it will best benefit our org. For me a large space station sounds great and where it is located I don’t really care because at this point we may not have that choice. I just don’t know the answer. I think it should be another decision left up to our founder undisclosed not for debate. But that’s just me.

As for a political view no piracy or war if we can us diplomacy to avert it. Working together on the right side of the UEE.

ZUK

I agree with ZUK we will have a very strong physical presence in the verse. As far as trying to cut trade routes from other Orgs for reasons for a form of revenge is asking for a war and probably will not be tolerated by the Org.

And as ZUK mentioned so much has yet to be ironed out yet, and more information released/gathered.

Thanks Frostera:

I missed my calling I should have been a politician or a minister. :D LOL :evil:
We all have to love and live together my son......

Philosophy: In the mind we are all-the universe and without the human eye to be able to see it at the beginning of self-consciousness the universe would not even exist. Deep

ZUK

I agree we will just have to wait and see as the modules get released. I remember seeing or hearing somewhere that individual players will be able to choose or have a choice of where their hanger is located in the verse, and also pretty sure something along the lines that we can join other organisation members in their hanger when we log into the game although I may be wrong, If this is true maybe we could all pick somewhere different so we are well spaced out and cover multiple locations?

Thanks Frostera:

I missed my calling I should have been a politician or a minister. :D LOL :evil:
We all have to love and live together my son......

Philosophy: In the mind we are all-the universe and without the human eye to be able to see it at the beginning of self-consciousness the universe would not even exist. Deep

ZUK

"Hazy Thoughts with ZUK"

Interesting.

What could also happens is that we as an organisation are somewhat nomadic. Going to wherever profits in trade or exploration (or mining) could be made. Unless the NPC/Player factories we can have are tied to specific locations. Then we will be somewhat more invested in a region.

I agree with ZUK we will have a very strong physical presence in the verse. As far as trying to cut trade routes from other Orgs for reasons for a form of revenge is asking for a war and probably will not be tolerated by the Org.

And as ZUK mentioned so much has yet to be ironed out yet, and more information released/gathered.
+1

The Political Officer should have previous experience as a Fire Fighter :)