Tactical Advance
Tactical Advance

Should PTU go live?

2.0 shouldn't even have gone live, but they did it anyway xD

LOL I guess that's true but the demand from players wanting to play the game no matter how unstable is unreal...I would hope that they hold off on PTU but as @Akanoes pointed out it's doubtful!

All,

What's you finding in the PTU should it go live?

I am monitoring the CIG discord and I bet I'm not the only one. They are still working on fixes for bugs like falling through the floor of certain ships and the Andromeda spawn bug as well as trying to improve framerate.

Since they moved to one patch per month, it looks like 2.1 will be January's monthly patch and they are taking they're time trying to do as much as they can. Whatever they don't fix now, will be around for another month until the next patch.

LOL I guess that's true but the demand from players wanting to play the game no matter how unstable is unreal...I would hope that they hold off on PTU but as @Akanoes pointed out it's doubtful!

I don't see it as a big deal, everybody has PTU access now, regardless of your citizen number. Although I can understand that not everyone is capable of downloading a new 15-20GB patch every day.

The devs said they are just going to keep pushing updates at regular intervals now, instead of waiting for "key features" to be finished. Whatever is ready at that interval date goes live, as long as it doesn't have a known game breaking bug. I think these regular updates, even as small as they are, keep the impatient naysayers happy.