Tactical Advance

Did you get a MISC Prospector?

Did you get a MISC Prospector?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get a MISC Prospector?

• Yes
    • No
    • Going to earn it ingame later on

I have 2 at the moment (and 6 in my buy back queue) ;)

I will probably keep one and will upgrade the other to another ship (not sure which yet).

My plan it to CCU to a Caterpillar when its hangar ready and that should be the last ship I want to get.... ha yea right

Originally had little interest in mining as a profession, but with procedurally generated planets and a rumour that we'll see voxel-based mining, I couldn't resist. Love the idea of just chilling out on the surface of a barren rock world, listening to my tunes, and sipping on a cider. Taking a break from the shooting and scooting that comes with being a fighter pilot.

I will be getting one. But not until after the 15 may this year when i will be getting married .

FYI The sale is only on till 2nd of May.

Go into the store and buy a CCU from the Freelancer MAX to the Prospector, it's $0. The MAX is always in the store. When you get the cash, buy a MAX and apply CCU.

You don't get LTI this way.

Go into the store and buy a CCU from the Freelancer MAX to the Prospector, it's $0. The MAX is always in the store. When you get the cash, buy a MAX and apply CCU.

You could always buy the Freelance MAX to Prospector CCU. Then just wait for the Dragonfly to go on sale to get the Max. Then wait until you have the money to get the Freelancer Max. That if you want LTI.

Edited by RSLtaken

I fly my freelancer every day i would be left with my Aurora to fly :-(  I will have to think about this Thanks guys

I fly my freelancer every day i would be left with my Aurora to fly :-(  I will have to think about this Thanks guys

Or you could always have a lend or rent my prospector when I am not using it. That way you don't have to buy it now you can get it in game.

Or you could always have a lend or rent my prospector when I am not using it. That way you don't have to buy it now you can get it in game.

I have upgraded my free lancer to a prospector . :-o thanks for the offer RSLtaken  same here if i ever got any thing you need

Edited by Backer