Tactical Advance

Did you get a MISC Prospector?

Did you get a MISC Prospector?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get a MISC Prospector?

• Yes
    • No
    • Going to earn it ingame later on

I just got it for the LTI, and if it turns out to be an awesome looking ship I'll keep it. Btw that Magic School Bus Yellow color is old old old concept. when I saw that was like helllllllll nooooooo lol. Concierge told me in an email that it's going to look more like the actual "ship Buying Page" image . I do really like the industrial feeling yellow side rails and tube wiring .

"not available" 
What am I missing? 

Unfortunately the sale finished a little while ago. Like most ships, the buccaneer included,  you will see a concept sale release with LTI but then the ship will become unavailable. Don't worry this normally changes either on special sale days (like November anniversary) or when its first released into the game. LTI won't be available on that ship but that's not to important.

You could always buy the Freelance MAX to Prospector CCU. Then just wait for the Dragonfly to go on sale to get the Max. Then wait until you have the money to get the Freelancer Max. That if you want LTI.

Omg guys, you (plural) are crazy, I would have never think something like this hahahaha, maybe because of my inexperience. I would have love to get the prospector...

I used some store credits to grab this beauty. The idea being that I can immediately try out this game mechanic without getting an Orion... though that Orion is now looking pretty tempting haha