Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

BristolBoy

Organisation Stream

Good Name- "Tac's Corner".

We will have 2 days of Name references. Then 2 days of polls, where the community picks the name.

As well when we post it on youtube. The next stream we have we can pull questions from the youtube comments section as well as the Live twitch comment section.

We are looking for community involvement in this enterprise.  This is our chance to promote the organisation and it's members.  Here we can show we are hard core and organised.  We can discuss how those with hours a day or the odd Saturday afternoon will find us organised and inclusive. 

We need a name for the show.  Some thing catchy and not to use the full name Tactical Advance.  TA or TAC would be better as it allows the community and Tactical Advance to remain separate personalities in the social media world.  Tac has worked hard to build his image so we need to respect his work and remain although linked not to heavily overlapped.

So we are taking nominations for the next 2 days and will create a Poll of the best suggestions to take a vote before the weekends show.

Any member can participate and is invited to request to be part of the broadcast.  You will not need a camera unless you feel pretty......just a microphone.   Let us know if you are available and want to chat Star citizen and TA on Gavin's channel as a variety of people will keep this podcast alive.

"TA Citizen Saturdays" - Straight to the point, and separates from Tac's Channel well.

"Dude where's my Idris?" is another great one. I second it.

Will edit with more names if I think of any.

Topic ideas:

Industry rating system

Idris, Idris, Idris

Procedural Generation systems

Argo, Snub Ships and their uses

Writing Contest

PC Specs

Development timeline speculations 

Character systems

Caterpillar stuff (That sweet, sweet Dual V8 Engine Room)

Edited by Optix334

We are looking for community involvement in this enterprise.  This is our chance to promote the organisation and it's members.  Here we can show we are hard core and organised.  We can discuss how those with hours a day or the odd Saturday afternoon will find us organised and inclusive. 

We need a name for the show.  Some thing catchy and not to use the full name Tactical Advance.  TA or TAC would be better as it allows the community and Tactical Advance to remain separate personalities in the social media world.  Tac has worked hard to build his image so we need to respect his work and remain although linked not to heavily overlapped.

So we are taking nominations for the next 2 days and will create a Poll of the best suggestions to take a vote before the weekends show.

Any member can participate and is invited to request to be part of the broadcast.  You will not need a camera unless you feel pretty......just a microphone.   Let us know if you are available and want to chat Star citizen and TA on Gavin's channel as a variety of people will keep this podcast alive.

I agree with this with trying to show seperation between Tac and Tactical advance as a community.  I personally joined without any notion of the existence of Tac or his youtube channel.  Simply viewing Tactical advance as the best choice when it came to militaristic large organisations when I was looking and sorting organisations by players in them.

I like "Dude where's my Idris?" alot xD

Edited by Neokolzia

general:

Intro: "Welcome to TacAttack, the weekly advance into the unknown world of Star Citizen. This week's topics are ..."

- making a brand for ourselves (being different than other podcasts and weekly SC shows). We are competing with at least 10 other podcasts around SC and we have to get a sizable audience over time to promote the org.

- segmented show ( This week in Tactical Advance, News around Star Citizen and the community, Introducing ( parts of the org ), discussion segment (big things, not esp related to this weeks news. Q&A segment)

- fun and professional

- focus on the whole TA community

- not overloaded (big discussion topics and introductions are planned ahead (schedule wise)

- host and co-hosts ( co-hosts are normally only a smaller part in moderation, but are trained over time to step in if the main host is sick or on vacation and are still able to keep the professional level up)

- a weekly rotation of guests from the org and maybe other guests around the game (pact founder, CIG devs, big faces of the community)

- intro with royalty free music, so we can put it up on YT

- clean and maybe segment specific overlays (switched within short brakes in the show between segments)

,  possible segments for this week:

- TA News: Writing contest, promotions, new members, member spotlight (VIP), promoting TA content creators

- SC News: PC Games article, road to Gamescom, 2.5 and the future, Gurmukh Bhasin leaves CIG, Britizencon, Stuff from this weeks Lore Post, ATV, RTV

- Introduction. Introduction of one of our divisions (task inside the org, size, leader and hierarchy, subsections, activity)

- discussion: discussing one or more hot topics this week further or topics that have nothing to do with this weeks reveal like a game mechanic, ships or ship classes, general game development discussion, what's hot? (activities including other games), ...

- Q&A segment: questions from the viewers

Name ideas:

• Startlingly Seriousless Steamers
  • Streaming Stargazers
  • 540 Jump Discussions
  • Notes from The Verse
  • Escape Pod Cast Show
  • Bengal BridgeTalk Show
  • Star Pilot's Bar Show
  • ImmerseTheVerse
  • Astral Casting And Show
  • Condor Casting
  • Shipman's Hangar Radio
  • Notes on the Verse

Name ideas:

• Startlingly Seriousless Steamers not specific enough
  • Streaming Stargazers we should not step on the toes of the SC streamer the_stargazer
  • 540 Jump Discussions
  • Notes from The Verse
  • Escape Pod Cast Show good with out "cast", because cast and show means more or less the same
  • Bengal BridgeTalk Show
  • Star Pilot's Bar Show too similar to what Farasalt and Theastropub do
  • ImmerseTheVerse so many shows with names like that
  • Astral Casting And Show again cast and show double
  • Condor Casting 
  • Shipman's Hangar Radio
  • Notes on the Verse

We should not get confused with other streamers or take their ideas. But good brainstorming Benji! From all of them, I like "The Escape Pod Show" the most.

Edited by Groth

Name ideas:

• Startlingly Seriousless Steamers
  • Streaming Stargazers
  • 540 Jump Discussions
  • Notes from The Verse
  • Escape Pod Cast Show
  • Bengal BridgeTalk Show
  • Star Pilot's Bar Show
  • ImmerseTheVerse
  • Astral Casting And Show
  • Condor Casting
  • Shipman's Hangar Radio
  • Notes on the Verse

Funny Ben very funny

Good suggestions we will make a poll here soon. Keep bringing them in. 

The plan is to present our topics and write them down. Gavin randomly selects them and after each large segment we have a music break etc. Then maybe in the middle or end of the show we can have a Q/A, Bringing questions from the stream. If needed we can get questions from the previous stream posted up on YouTube. 

Kinda messed this quoting thing up haha. 

But yeah Huniken. We are trying to stay away from Tactical Advance as in our leader. People will be asking where is Tac fhe person. We are trying to spotlight the org. Not him as the individual so we are looking for a nuetral name or something abbreviated.

Ohhh exciting times ahead!!!   

Good going Gavin! Your connections are amazing!

Also, if you were to need a co-host. I VOLUNTEER FOR TRIBUTE!

Other than that, I'm not the best for creative ideas but I can help find content (news, pics, maybe some vids) for the podcast =3

Big fan of "Dude, Where is my Idris?" for name btw:P 

Not sure if we can make it this Saturday though. There is a lot to still be done, there is no script/content, no visuals, not even a name yet xD

I prefer taking our time and making sure we got everything right, instead of rushing it and hoping we have something presentable by this Saturday.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

MyImageName

Image Description 1

MyImageName

Image Description 2

MyImageName

Image Description 3