Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

Stream Straw Poll  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Best name for community stream?

• Tac's Corner
    • Dude, Wheres my Idris?
    • TA Citizen Saturdays
    • Notes From the Verse
    • Condor Casting
    • The TA Duel Hour
    • Converse the Verse
    • The Weekend Report
    • The Enterprise Creed
    • The Beacon of Tactical Advance
    • Tac Time/Talk
    • Universe Of Star Marines
    • TANN- Tactical Advance News Network
    • The Tactical Retreat
    • TA Prime Time
    • Tactical Round Table

Meanwhile in another post

We need a name for the show.  Some thing catchy and not to use the full name Tactical Advance.  TA or TAC would be better as it allows the community and Tactical Advance to remain separate personalities in the social media world.  Tac has worked hard to build his image so we need to respect his work and remain although linked not to heavily overlapped.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwhMKJON1KGVziIXVy5Yd

I am worried about the where is my idris, when the ship does come out, where will the stream go from there? "Dude I finally got my idris!"?

It's a parody of the movie "Dude, where is my car" cause they lost their car. So we can still keep calling that, we just misplaced our Idris :P 

The way I filtered the choices out were I wanted to limit everyone too like 3ish. So I just picked a few from everyone that came forward. I was wanting help to help pick a few to put on the poll but nobody came forward. I will put up another one with 6 or so, as well as adding a few.

Didn't want to leave anyone out, nor have to many names on the poll.

Edited by AirBorn4Life

I like TANN but it's too similar to other YouTube videos. I choose Dude, where's my idris based on the fact that there's so many SC related material out there that I think the title needs to standout from the crowd. Dude, where's my idris does that.

Can I add one? Because seriously who doesn't love  "T n A" or "Let's Watch T and A". I mean seriously not a single double entendre in the entire list... that's just lazy fellas when our initials are T and A.Get your head in the gutter please. 

I've voted "Dude, Wheres my Idris?", but I think it depends on the tone of the Stream.

If it's pretty casual then I think this could be perfect.  If it's a more rigid, structured, and formal show, then my vote would be "TANN- Tactical Advance News Network" or similar. 

MyImageName

Image Description 1

MyImageName

Image Description 2

MyImageName

Image Description 3