Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

Fatie89

Osiris: New Dawn

Just want to make you peolpe aware of the game, it's on steam and well, it's another survival title. What makes me interested in this is the fact that you are stranded on a planet with alien wild life. Some makes you laugh and some makes you cr*p your pants, especially when night comes. It feels a bit like being in the movie "The Martian" but with aliens as large as a small house or a small skyscraper, a skyscraper that swallows you whole. 

Gather resources, build modular bases and defend yourself against the terrors of the night or other factions. You can do all of this in multiplayer and the developer is updating the game on a daily basis right now. In the future you will be able to build spaceships and travel between the planets and the moons of a solar sytem. Different factions can exist in the same system but be located on other planets or moons.

I've been playing this in singelplayer for a few hours but the game seems to favor co-op as you sometimes need a lot of resources to move forward in the game. Having 2 or 3 more people might make this game great fun to play.

Steam user name: Fatie89

maxresdefault.jpg

OsirisNewDawn_CrabMonsterAttack_1stPerso

Edited by Fatie89

I watched a lot of videos too and noticed it was buggy.  I also didn't really like the resource collection part.  Seems like some areas have a lot of resources and others have nothing at all.

A good one to watch though.  I like the graphics and the general idea.  Maybe it will turn out to be something fun when they add some more too it.

Yep, It's a nice game for the state it is in right now. Have you seen the giant? And this guy also made a spaceship and flew into space.

I took a look at a video about the vehicles but I don't want to see to much as it's much more fun to see it yourself first.

There really wasn't too much to do at the moment basically, had everything done.  Anyway Early Access FTL. At least hasn't crashed yet.

The worm is the most annoying mob last I checked he is on a timer, he makes no sound yet he is the largest effing thing. He is easiest to run towards.   

Just want to make you peolpe aware of the game, it's on steam and well, it's another survival title. What makes me interested in this is the fact that you are stranded on a planet with alien wild life. Some makes you laugh and some makes you cr*p your pants, especially when night comes. It feels a bit like being in the movie "The Martian" but with aliens as large as a small house or a small skyscraper, a skyscraper that swallows you whole. 

Gather resources, build modular bases and defend yourself against the terrors of the night or other factions. You can do all of this in multiplayer and the developer is updating the game on a daily basis right now. In the future you will be able to build spaceships and travel between the planets and the moons of a solar sytem. Different factions can exist in the same system but be located on other planets or moons.

I've been playing this in singelplayer for a few hours but the game seems to favor co-op as you sometimes need a lot of resources to move forward in the game. Having 2 or 3 more people might make this game great fun to play.

Steam user name: Fatie89

maxresdefault.jpg

OsirisNewDawn_CrabMonsterAttack_1stPerso

Hey Fatie89, I can not find your name in the Steam Adding Friends list. 

I bought this game few days ago now. And I have to say everything is working fine. Just somtimes perhaps some minor bugs. This game has a lot of potential. And I am enjoying it. Got my own base now in the persistent world and I am trying to keep it alive through all the horrors and pvp action lol.....

Hey Fatie89, I can not find your name in the Steam Adding Friends list. 

I bought this game few days ago now. And I have to say everything is working fine. Just somtimes perhaps some minor bugs. This game has a lot of potential. And I am enjoying it. Got my own base now in the persistent world and I am trying to keep it alive through all the horrors and pvp action lol.....

Is your Steam name Ridge Lock?

Big new content update incoming!

http://steamcommunity.com/games/402710/announcements/detail/653415473336365994

Upcoming Content

23 NOVEMBER - MOUNTAINOUTCAST
Hey everyone, we wanted to share some of the content we’ve been working on and let you know it can be expected soon! We are anticipating launching this large content update the week of December 12th and will let you know the exact day that week closer to it's launch! Below you will find just some of the exciting things we have planned. This list will grow! 

Craftable Melee Weapons - 4 unique craftable melee weapons to defend yourself in case you lose your gun. 
?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma
Heavy Assault Rifle - Osiris players “gonna have them some fun” with this powerful high caliber weapon. 
Outdoor Chem Lab/Fabicator - Craft basic resource items on these early versions of the chemical lab and fabricator 
Landmines - Strategically place landmines to defend your base or keep them in your inventory to use as explosive traps or tactical weapons 
Functional Shower - Clean your suit and get a character buff (speed) 

Functional Desk - This will be a special “crafting table” for using your computer and decoding BLUEPRINTS. Essentially our “Deckeard Cane” from Diablo 2. When you find a clue in the world(disk, flash drive, broken laptop, etc) you’ll take it back here to decode it. It might even become a minigame. :) 

Functional Couch - Provides a character buff (stamina) 

Functional Biodome - Plant, grow and eat your hard earned food and become the greatest botanist on the planet. 

Azurnium Resource - Finally, one of the rare mineral resources can be attained, though not easily. 
Mech - We know you’ve seen it - now, the Mech will be buildable and fully functional. 
Proficiency/Skill System - Level your character and spend points specializing in skills to suit your play style. 
Keybindings - Fully customizable key bindings 

Like we said before this is just SOME of the new content that is coming. There will be new craftables, changes, updates and more. As we get closer to the release we will add to this list and continue to share all the cool stuff that will be in the game soon! 

-Osiris Team

I have been playing this game for a while on pvp server Alpha 1. If any of you want to join, you are welcome to do that. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

MyImageName

Image Description 1

MyImageName

Image Description 2

MyImageName

Image Description 3