Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

Tactical Advance

My dog died.

Very sorry for your loss :-( My wife's nine years old Yorkie, which in reality I actually take care of, had a bad year with four surgeries to remove tumors, and then had several months of complications with wounds that would not close. He only recently fully recovered.

While I've got a strong bond with the little yapper (a small dog who thinks he's a big dog) I was more concerned about how my daughters would have taken it if he hadn't pulled through. Thankfully he did, and at the moment it looks like he'll turn ten in perfect health.

But I'm very conscious of what could have been, and am therefore very aware of the loss you're experiencing. Dogs are truly man's best friend, and I think I understand the loss you are experiencing. I'm sure you will cherish the great memories. If I were you I'd probably be replaying videos of good tmes with my canine friend... Not sure that is really the most healthy thing, but I have no doubt that's what I'd be doing nonetheless.

I guess the recommended thing is to remember the good times, but move on. Far easier said than done.

Best wishes for you and the rest of your family who have doubtless also been touched by her passing. I'm sure the thing that made your dog happiest was making you happy so.. I don't know... just keep that in mind.

Again, very sorry for your loss. Taking some time out for yourself to recover sounds like the right idea... A week, whatever it takes. We'll still be here.

Edited by Drakin

As someone currently studying to be a veterinarian, and have been learning about animal welfare this semester, you've made the right decision Tac, and I respect you even more now.
Its a shame to see another loyal soul go, but at least they no longer have to suffer. 

Take your time to grieve, as I hope everyone can understand that you need the break. We'll all be waiting for you to bounce back in high spirits soon enough!

Ah thats really shitty m ate. Sorry for the loss. I think you made the right decision, and I hope things start to look up as soon as possible!

Much like everyone else has said, take as much time as you need. Your only Human and we all need time to grieve

Damn, sorry to hear bro, take all the time you need, there are more important things than the game and the channel. She'll never be truly gone though, you'll always have her in your heart!

As with any family member, it is up to us to keep them in our hearts; For being with you through so much, I am pretty sure you will have her in your mind till you go.

I too, am sorry to heard that. I have had several dogs and yet it never gets better at the end. It sounds like a peaceful passing at the end.

Dogs, most loyal, most trusting of the animal kingdom. They are Happy when you are happy, sad when you are sad. They will always love you no matter what. Don't be sad from those memories, instead be happy for those memories.

Very sorry for your loss...It's very hard to lose a true friend...my cat, Funtik (foonteek), died at age of 11 years on my grandmother's birthday, 25 January this year. I'm still crying when i remember him...(((((((

Edited by Rogue-Jack

Sorry for your loss Tac. I have a dog at the moment who is a royal pain in the butt at times. But thinking about losing him brings on a cold and lonely feeling. I hope you are okay and I'm sure that your best friend was as happy as she could be living with you. Just know thst you probably made her life the best it could have been. Giving her rest from all the pain and confusion was the best decision to make there. I'll be sure to have a toast to your pup wishing her luck in her next journey. But for now, I hope you are okay. I will totally keep my eye on your youtube channel and hope to see more content soon. And hopefully have more conversations in teamspeak. Take care Tac, and sorry for your loss.