Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

Sign in to follow this  
Vindicare

No Man's Sky designer leaves, joins Star Citizen studio

No Man's Sky limped onto the market a few months ago, but now designer Gareth Bourn has left Hello Games, joining the ranks of Foundry 42 to work on Star Citizen's ambitious single-player campaign, Squadron 42.     Bourn has been working at the Cloud Imperium Games subsidiary company for a couple of weeks now, after joining Hello Games back in 2011. Line of Defense developer Derek Smart tweeted something not too long ago, saying Bourn had "Quit quietly from one sinking canoe to a sinking luxury cruise liner", with Bourn thanking him.

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/54989/mans-sky-designer-leaves-joins-star-citizen-studio/index.html

Edited by Vindicare

Don't know if this is a good thing.

The main issues I had with NMS were from its poor design and PRICE rather than the underlying procedural tech (which I thought was actually quite good).

If they took all the tech from NMS put it into a new game with a proper design (adding a more focused objective), with fully fleshed out lore, and story it would be a game worth playing.

Don't know if this is a good thing.

The main issues I had with NMS were from its poor design and PRICE rather than the underlying procedural tech (which I thought was actually quite good).

If they took all the tech from NMS put it into a new game with a proper design (adding a more focused objective), with fully fleshed out lore, and story it would be a game worth playing.

It will need funding, it will need pipe line, it will NEED a 64-bit engine like STAR engine....and it will need CR!