Hero
Ryker

GTX 1080 Ti promises to dominate the gaming world

Move over, Titan X. There's a new king in town.

With a higher clock speed than the Titan X, and 11GB of rather rapid VRAM, the 1080 Ti proves to be the best Ti card ever made - as if that wasn't already immediately obvious.

Boasting a claimed 35% performance increase over the standard 1080, at just £699 ($699 pre-tax), the 1080 Ti seems like a dream card for anyone looking to upgrade. Plus, with a TDP of just 250W, gamers can look forward to some seriously meaty performance from a reasonable low power draw.

Say hello to the new top dog.

GeForce GTX 1080 Ti

I have to say I paid 1000$ for my GTX 1080 Sea Hawk that comes liquid cooled with an AIO rad & fans, it clocks to 2.1Ghz. My PC is now silent with low temps in summer.  I'm not buying a Ti version, unless I go SLI with an additional card.

At this time I don't even think SLI even work in Star Citizen. At least it didn't last time I tried.

That card is going to be great, if it is as good as they say. But I want to wait getting a new computer until SC go live. Who knows how good computers will be in 7 years when the game go live.

Huniken - my advice would be don't go SLI - buy the new and sell the old ... there are too many hiccups in both SLI and x-fire modes unfortunately

Well I DID pickup another GTX 1080, but this time is for my new laptop lol :P