Farewell

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello everybody.

I want to start of by thanking you all, both current members and the ones that have left throughout the time that I have had the pleasure of talking to. You are a fantastic bunch and I want to thank you for two and a half years of great discussions and conversations. I have been lucky and haven't had to deal with a lot of controversial stuff, due to them generally happening while I have been away, so I am not burned out on the org, but rather, Star Citizen. I have gotten my account refunded, due to both being in quite some financial hardship and having lost faith in the project. I still wish it releases and blows everyone away, but I don't think it will anymore.

I want to wish you all good luck in the future, and I hope you are all going to be happy with the game when it releases and that the organisations stays strong. I may jump on as a guest every now and then if I am allowed.

Farewell and good luck in the future, Alpha.

Posted

All the best to you in real life Alpha. I hope you'd be back IF the project will fly ?

Posted

Sorry to hear you are leaving Alpha. Hope every thing get better soon

Posted

By men.

P.D.

Just in case if you want to come back in the future I have 2 accounts with pretty nice ships on them. Alpha access both.

seya in 3.somethig  

Posted

farewell Alpha, It was nice meeting you, please come back in team speak if you ever need to talk to anyone, you are still a friend you know!

Posted

Wish you speed in getting through the financial hardship. Whether or not the game is ultimately successful, it is still a game in any case, and a luxury to those in financial distress. You made the right call and can always jump back in later when you've got your feet firmly on the ground again.