Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

Hello everybody.

I want to start of by thanking you all, both current members and the ones that have left throughout the time that I have had the pleasure of talking to. You are a fantastic bunch and I want to thank you for two and a half years of great discussions and conversations. I have been lucky and haven't had to deal with a lot of controversial stuff, due to them generally happening while I have been away, so I am not burned out on the org, but rather, Star Citizen. I have gotten my account refunded, due to both being in quite some financial hardship and having lost faith in the project. I still wish it releases and blows everyone away, but I don't think it will anymore.

I want to wish you all good luck in the future, and I hope you are all going to be happy with the game when it releases and that the organisations stays strong. I may jump on as a guest every now and then if I am allowed.

Farewell and good luck in the future, Alpha.

Wish you speed in getting through the financial hardship. Whether or not the game is ultimately successful, it is still a game in any case, and a luxury to those in financial distress. You made the right call and can always jump back in later when you've got your feet firmly on the ground again.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

MyImageName

Image Description 1

MyImageName

Image Description 2

MyImageName

Image Description 3