Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

Sign in to follow this  
Deathrises

Welcome Ambassadors

For Ambassadors and Diplomatic Missions

I would like to welcome you to our forums and the home of Tactical Advance.

This Sub-forum is dedicated to receiving members of other fleets, corporations, and organisations to officially discuss matters openly between your group and the Tactical Advance organisation. Whether a new group that we haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet, or simply a new ambassador from a long-term alliance, you are more than welcomed to make a new post for your group here, where a Diplomat will address your post and act as a liaison. Please keep in mind that Tactical Advance is primarily an English speaking organisation.

Again, thanks for joining us, and hopefully we can start a strong friendship.

Deathrises
Director of Diplomacy

Note to Tactical Advance Membership

This forum is for diplomatic missions to converse publicly with Tactical Advance's Diplomatic Service. While that is the official purpose of this area, we are not against our regular members dropping in to say hello.

However, keep in mind that as a member of Tactical Advance, you must represent the Org in a courteous and professional manner. Please refrain from taking positions or acting in a seemingly-official capacity. This would be a violation of our Code of Conduct. For members that are very interested in our Diplomatic positions and want to represent Tactical Advance, feel free to apply to Diplomacy Division by contacting myself and any of my staff by forum pm and/or on TS.

If I have failed to answer any questions that you may have about the purpose of this area, please feel free to pm me for more details.

Sign in to follow this  

MyImageName

Image Description 1

MyImageName

Image Description 2

MyImageName

Image Description 3