Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

zeus_anoxia

getting back into it

Hey guys, I'm sorry that I went MIA with no warning a couple months back. My sister lost her fight with her disease and I lost her. It came suddenly and I had no time to prepare. Loosing my sister hit me hard as she was the last family I had left and it took me this long to start to think about getting my life back on track. I haven't seen or read anything about Star Citizen in this time so it'll take me a little to get back up to speed with everything.

Hope everyone here is doing well.

See you around.

Ahw man, sucks to hear that =< I remember you gathering money for her operation too =(

Maybe this will help a bit

The BMM will significantly bigger than the current specifications, but not as big as a Idris. They're looking to have it be around the size of the Polaris, but nothing is confirmed until they build it out.

Welcome back, we got 3.0 coming up soon (by soon I mean they want it finished around the end of June), they showed a whole bunch of base/outpost stuff, lots of more cool stuff as well.
links:
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/schedule-report

http://forums.tacticaladvance.co.uk/topic/6937-confirmed-new-origin-ship-incoming/ - possible new origin ship

that's the most important stuff I recon that has happened over the past month

Hey guys, I'm sorry that I went MIA with no warning a couple months back. My sister lost her fight with her disease and I lost her. It came suddenly and I had no time to prepare. Loosing my sister hit me hard as she was the last family I had left and it took me this long to start to think about getting my life back on track. I haven't seen or read anything about Star Citizen in this time so it'll take me a little to get back up to speed with everything.

See you around.

Mate, I am so sorry to hear the news .  Losing people you care about is so so sad :-(

You're always welcome in TA and we all have lots of forum hugs for you.

Edited by Tactical Advance

thanks for the kind words gang.

that 3.0 schedule looks insane. but they cut A LOT of content out of 3.0 and moved it to later iterations.

are there any rumblings on when we could possibly get a schedule report for sq42??

nah I think they are delaying until they put out 3.0 to see what the community response is and how badly the game breaks then they'll start to talk about sq42 stuff 

Welcome back! It looks like July will be an exciting time for Star Citizen.

Very sorry for your loss. In some ways I think losing a sibling could be worse than losing a parent. If nothing else, the reminder of one's own mortality is certainly more acute. For her to be the last of your family... that's brutal.  Glad you've made some progress sorting through it all and are able to start getting your life back on track, as you say.

See you around.

I happen to come by today just to say hi and saw your post.

My condolences to you Zeus. I'm sorry for your loss.

-Huniken

I cannot even begin to imagine your grief. You have my deepest sympathies Zeus. Although we may be thousands of miles apart, we're with you only a few computer bytes away.

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal"

Edited by DeadlySniper007