Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

I'm invested in TrackIR but . . . its great to see some competition.  If anyone goes for one of these I hope they post up a review in here.

ps for combat or racing the ability to look around by simply turning your head is very useful, I highly recommend getting on the head-tracker train

I've been working on integrating TrackIR controls into VoiceAttack, sometime after 3.0  drops and some control issues settle down I plan to post it

I'm invested in TrackIR but . . . its great to see some competition.  If anyone goes for one of these I hope they post up a review in here.

ps for combat or racing the ability to look around by simply turning your head is very useful, I highly recommend getting on the head-tracker train

I've been working on integrating TrackIR controls into VoiceAttack, sometime after 3.0  drops and some control issues settle down I plan to post it

What kind of integration are you working on? I'm intrigued. 

What kind of integration are you working on? I'm intrigued. 

One problem with TrackIR is the need to re-center the view from time to time, so having the ability to say 'center' to accomplish that is convenient.  I can also say 'pause' to temporarily stop the tracking, which is helpful for a number of reasons.  I'm experimenting with the ability to change profiles, originally I thought it might be useful to have an option for a sensitive (large input = small change in view) setting and another for a fast/wide range (small input = fast/large view change) but its probably not needed.

Still playing around with it all, integrating VA into SC, video recording, TeamSpeak, even doing some Windows functions.  I'm an idiot so its taking a long time.

One problem with TrackIR is the need to re-center the view from time to time, so having the ability to say 'center' to accomplish that is convenient.  I can also say 'pause' to temporarily stop the tracking, which is helpful for a number of reasons.  I'm experimenting with the ability to change profiles, originally I thought it might be useful to have an option for a sensitive (large input = small change in view) setting and another for a fast/wide range (small input = fast/large view change) but its probably not needed.

Still playing around with it all, integrating VA into SC, video recording, TeamSpeak, even doing some Windows functions.  I'm an idiot so its taking a long time.

From one idiot to another, good luck, we believe in you.

As a VR user I am finding VA very useful, but I have given up with it for things like HCS voicepacks as I get way too many false positives.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

MyImageName

Image Description 1

MyImageName

Image Description 2

MyImageName

Image Description 3