CIG Matt Sherman on Beds and Logging of in Space

9 posts in this topic

Posted

So, noone can ride with me in my terrapin, good to know.

Posted

No one you aren't okay with floating out into space when you feel like logging out, anyway ;-)

Posted (edited)

Just take a NPC with you when you want to log off just shoot him and go to bed.

Anyone want to go for a ride in my Terrapin? lol

Edited by RSLtaken

Posted

And if some one log out on your ship, stop playing and deleted the game - you'll never will fly this ship normally again, because you'll be short of bed on it?

Posted (edited)

And if some one log out on your ship, stop playing and deleted the game - you'll never will fly this ship normally again, because you'll be short of bed on it?

Presumably you'll still see their sleeping body on the bed even when they're logged out, so to go with RSLtaken's theme, just shoot 'em in the head and roll their body to the airlock :-)

I'm hoping there will be a way for the captain to transfer them off the ship once you get to a spaceport, though.

And ultimately I'd like for there to be a way for a captain to send out a beacon to org mates saying "I'm taking off in x minutes, join me if you want" and then even if the org mate is not logged in, they'll be able to transfer themselves from the spaceport to the bed of the ship (via Spectrum) so that when they do finally login they find themselves already on the ship.

Edited by Drakin

Posted

place a tracking device on the body then take them to Tamsa and push them out the airlock, we need to find out where where that thing poops matter out

Posted

if you've ever played rust it would work similar that where you body stays where you logged out but if someone finds you body they can kill you and that would force you to re spawn when you login again