Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

PRAISE THE LORD FOR DIGITAL! I was gonna suggest digital cause I can't read analog if my life depended on it.. but didn't want to reveal that.. SO YAY I can read the clock now xD

I've read that in the future folks won't know where the term 'clockwise' comes from, because we're going to digital clocks.  We used to 'dial this number' or 'hang up a phone' or 'tape a movie' or 'capture some video footage'.

Like a dashboard.  It used to be there to keep mud and cr*p from being dashed up from the horse in front of the carriage.  Bob Dylan said it best, The times they are a changin

I've read that in the future folks won't know where the term 'clockwise' comes from, because we're going to digital clocks.  We used to 'dial this number' or 'hang up a phone' or 'tape a movie' or 'capture some video footage'.

Like a dashboard.  It used to be there to keep mud and cr*p from being dashed up from the horse in front of the carriage.  Bob Dylan said it best, The times they are a changin

As a Living History Re-enactor, actor, and Blacksmith on the side, I cant tell you how many common phrases came from one of those 3 hobbies of mine. Let alone my Aviation background.

MyImageName

Image Description 1

MyImageName

Image Description 2

MyImageName

Image Description 3