Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

Tactical Advance

ANTHEM? What do you think?

If they'd shown more I might be interested but they showed very little. It is very pretty and it could be the new destiny maybe, but so far it looked rather boring.

So far though, I'd say I hate it. This doesn't look like a Bioware game at all. Instead of an amazing story RPG, we get some generic multiplayer garbage.. Although tbf, Bioware completely destroyed their latest Dragon Age game. So maybe a switch was necessary?

I agree about Dragon Age. I am still mad about Mass Effect:Andromeda. f**k them and their stupidity. f**k me and my decision to buy those games.

Andromeda was made by a different Bioware studio though, probably cause the proper one was working on this garbage.. sad times =<

I'm exited, it looks amazing. I actually liked Andromeda (and Inquisition) even at the level of quality it had, so from what I've seen from this, I'm interested.

And remember folks, we have not really seen anything yet. Don't make a decision yet on how you love or hate this game. The only thing we've seen is a bit of gameplay and what the graphic hopefully looks like. The story might actually be incredible, or just dirt, wait and see.