Hero
Sign in to follow this  
Starwolf

The New Police Commander

So I was going to post this in the org section, but it seems I don't have permissions to. I'll get on that, but till then, it'll have to be posted here.

It was announced in the latest TA YouTube org video update that Whiplash is the new Police Commander. Congrats to him, he deserves it! You'll be hearing more from him on the subject soon, and we've already put him to work with revising and outlining policies that are badly needed to be put in place.

And now, let me take the second half of this post to thank everyone else that applied. My position is kind of weird because there are so many conversations that go unseen in this job process. With the last two roles, I've read over 150 applications. Some short, some long, and it amazes me how personal this position is. You've shared a lot about yourselves with me, and I've got to say, we've got one heck of an org: talented, diverse, and generous. I want to make sure you guys know, I know that. Many of you have had conversations with me in private about these roles, and I really hope we can keep that passion for the game, and wanting to serve in the org, going, because we'll need you down the line when we open more roles.

Now speaking of roles, going forward, we will be filling more positions, but probably at a similar pace. We're only making roles as needed, is what I'm getting at, so please, have patience if you think we're not pounding out new positions like crazy. We don't want to grow faster than we can deal with, and above all, we don't want to make fluff roles just for the sake of having more jobs in the org.

Thanks again to everyone involved in this process!

You feel like some NSA worker reading and collecting all this personal info ... :lol:

lol, I kinda feel like it sometimes. I've even got folders on org members filled with suggestions and documents they've sent me in the past. With so many conversations, it'd be impossible to remember that I thought "this guy would be great in this role later when we offer it" months later when it's needed. I've become somewhat of an org file keeper. :)

lol, I kinda feel like it sometimes. I've even got folders on org members filled with suggestions and documents they've sent me in the past. With so many conversations, it'd be impossible to remember that I thought "this guy would be great in this role later when we offer it" months later when it's needed. I've become somewhat of an org file keeper. :)

you need a secretary

Congrats whiplash I look forward to seeing your ideas !!! Also does this make ulfric your b***h? Because I have him Monday Wednesday and Friday so u can have him any other day!

Gratz Whiplash.

For the unlucky onces, I really hope other roles will follow in the organisation if still interested offcourse.
The PC was just the start, that is what I believe. See you all on TS

you need a secretary

Yeah lol, no joke. I've been trying to get one approved for a while, and it looks like changes might be coming to the recruitment wing of the org pretty soon. It might mean me sharing or giving up some of the position's spotlight, but that's totally fine by me. I'm no glory hound. As long as I'm helping the org in a meaningful way, and as long as I'm in the org period, I'm happy.

Congrats whiplash I look forward to seeing your ideas !!! Also does this make ulfric your b***h? Because I have him Monday Wednesday and Friday so u can have him any other day!
ROFL :lol:, I look forward to being the best b***h I can be for-filling my b.duties to the best of my ability. :P

On a serious note...

Whiplash (and Phineas) have a firm understanding of how to make serious activities fun, ~see: ARMA flying Saturdays using official brevity. This is what we'll see out of Police Command. A chance to participate in that is a pretty exciting consolation prize imho and i'm looking forward to it. :D