Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

Waor

Father's Day Weekend Sale

Oh wow, something useful was mentioned in a Happy Hour? xD

How dare you! Happy Hour always has valuable information! :-D

Before the bi-weekly Happy Hours, I noticed it was extremely common for them to release information during the stream; especially if it was teased during the recent AtV. It's their last chance before the weekend and a good opportunity to get sales moving.

How dare you! Happy Hour always has valuable information! :-D

Before the bi-weekly Happy Hours, I noticed it was extremely common for them to release information during the stream; especially if it was teased during the recent AtV. It's their last chance before the weekend and a good opportunity to get sales moving.

Well, tbh, I never bothered watching them.. when they switched from RtV to this garbage that no one asked for.. I kinda refused watching them xD

I guess it makes sense to give info in them about sales and stuff.. Just wish they would do something useful in them besides play some SC (and sometimes not even that XD)

Well, tbh, I never bothered watching them.. when they switched from RtV to this garbage that no one asked for.. I kinda refused watching them xD

I guess it makes sense to give info in them about sales and stuff.. Just wish they would do something useful in them besides play some SC (and sometimes not even that XD)

You sound like one of those old people, "Back in my day we had RtV; not this Happy Hour garbage! *shakes cane vigorously*"

I've really started enjoy HH more and more. Last couple they had Josh Herman on making creatures and stuff on stream, showing the process and allowing the viewers to mold it. HH Museum isn't bad either, it's crazy to see how far we've come in video game graphics etc.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

MyImageName

Image Description 1

MyImageName

Image Description 2

MyImageName

Image Description 3