Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

Sign in to follow this  
ichi

Here we are, and its good

I checked out a few of these orgs for the hell of it, and got a good laugh from Mongoose. No doubt it is not intended to be taken this way, but the historical description of their org basically sounded to me like "after Earth progressed beyond national identities, the Mongoose was created to keep safe the Chinese national identity."

I could be over thinking it, but it got a good laugh out of me anyway.

Drakin - it is definitely not something to laugh on.  Chinese Empire preserves itself for 4000+ years by now after union of seven kingdoms was achieved by force, and I believe they intend to keep doing so for many many centuries more. Add resource mining proficiency to it, and at least for me it become obvious that Mongoose Fleet would be a major power in APJ region.

Could be :-) I'm just saying they could have easily just said "This is an org for Chinese players" instead of trying to work a story into the in-game lore to try to explain why they communicate in Chinese and have Chinese customs. The lore story they came up with comes across as humorous since it starts by pointing out how enlightened humanity becomes in the future by moving beyond nationalism, and then proceeds to explain (apparently with unintended irony) that Mongoose exists to do exactly the opposite.

Dear Senpai Ichi San,

Thank you very much for this insightful piece of information,

I find it a very humbling to know that I am a cog in -THIS- machine.

and I find it a very useful kick up the arse as to how I need to get my act together and start working on something.

Keep an eye on Atlas Defense Industries. I was there and heard more than I should have. The owner JayC and one of his lackeys Hav0k have established more than one time they will stop at nothing to be number 1. They have a goal of overthrowing the UEE if possible.

Imperium is filled with some decent guys. A bit on the sensitive side. But with some good intentions.

xplor was founded by a banned member of imperium. And we all know test is filled with a bunch of goon squad members. 

An army of auroras is just an army of auroras. Don't let numbers try to show you what their power is. Numbers are very deceiving.