Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

Sign in to follow this  
ichi

TASE Racing Team

Very excited to be able to announce the formation of the TASE Racing Team.

Racing is a good way to earn REC, which can be used to rent weapons.  Its also a good way to keep your flying skills in shape, and watching people crash is always fun.

PlatedWolf has volunteered to be the team leader -  thanks mate for stepping up.

The TASE Racing Team will start with two groups - Specialty and Novelty

TASE Specialty Group will focus on racing with dedicated racers (M50, 350R, Razor) and other fast light ships like the 300 series and the Mustangs.  This is the place to improve your flying skills and compete with the best.  We are looking for people who are interested in 'real' racing to help run this group.

TASE Novelty Group will promote racing a wide variety of vehicles, from GreyCat racing to Starfarer racing and every odd idea in between.  This is the place to find out what the limits of your ships are, and have a blast doing so.  We need someone to develop race ideas and organize events for this group.

We need someone with art skills to help us design logos for the group.  Talk to Plated if you can help.

Our first organized event will occur on Saturday, July 15, at 20:00 (8PM) UTC.  We'll be racing Specialty ships in Arena Commander.  There will be a short training session and then we'll race a few laps and earn some REC.  Please join us if you can.  Don't worry if you don't have a racing ship, if you have a ship that can fly in AC you'll be good.  Don't worry if you haven't raced in a while, this will be a great way to get back in shape for 3.0.

We plan to hold weekly events so if you miss this one no worry.

Well guys it seems Ichi has took the words out of my mouth, Haha!  
Furthermore, I'd like to put out there that tonight there has been a few sessions of "Getting to know tracks!" and "Friendly Racing"  Currently I'm getting the jist of this with a group prior to the event so I can go in knowing what I am talking about. After that from the experience today I'll be possibly writing up plans for the sessions, then going out with the event next week. I want to say thanks for the support Ichi.

And if anyone is interested, Contact me on the teamspeak, Or give me/ Ichi a poke.

Sign in to follow this  

MyImageName

Image Description 1

MyImageName

Image Description 2

MyImageName

Image Description 3