Guest - Member Global Message

This is the Header Alert Global Message description. This message can be changed in your themes acp.

Tactical Advance
MyImageName

Banner 1 Title

MyImageName

Banner 2 Title

MyImageName

Banner 3 Title

Sign in to follow this  
ichi

TASE Racing Team

Help :x I'm pretty sure I've read all the posts concerning TASE Racing but I haven't figured out the acronym. TA...Tactical Advance (I assume), SE...?? And where the heck did I miss it?

it is easy to  guess - as it is ichi who creates it - most probably SE stays for Science and Engineering :)

it is easy to  guess - as it is ichi who creates it - most probably SE stays for Science and Exploration

FTFY

we looked at some other options, like Tactical Advance Racing Division, but the issue there is obvious

since we think racing isn't a full division, and going faster could be enabled by science, and explorers need to be good pilots who can cover lots of space quickly, the Science & Exploration Division has offered to host the racing team.

TASER

Tactical Advance Single Entry Race(r)

A Taser or conducted electrical weapon (CEW)[1] is an electroshock weapon. It fires two small dart-like electrodes, which stay connected to the main unit by conductors, to deliver electric current to disrupt voluntary control of muscles causing "neuromuscular incapacitation".[2][3] Someone struck by a Taser experiences extreme pain and over-stimulation of sensory nerves and motor nerves, resulting in strong involuntary muscle contractions. Tasers will incapacitate, not just cause pain compliance, and are thus preferred by some law enforcement over non-Taser stun guns and other electronic control weapons, which, like a Taser when used solely in "Drive Stun" mode, can only do the latter.

Edited by The_Director

Sign in to follow this  

MyImageName

Image Description 1

MyImageName

Image Description 2

MyImageName

Image Description 3